Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I never really dream at all or at least I never remember doing so.

I do very rarely. It usually involves me being half asleep and seeing all forms of arachnids pouring over the pillow I am sleeping on, or them crawling all over me. Happened recently for the first time in a long while, and my current partner has never seen me experience them. Let's just say it was pretty terrifying for him as well, as I leapt out of bed and was repeatedly trying to slap things off of my arms.
    RETH

I've had a few before. A lot of the time I don't remember what for, it just happens.

I get them rarly, usually when I'm extremely stressed about work related stuff. Also if I eat lots of spicy or hot food.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

No need to drag the supernatural into this.

Sounds like something that could be a textbook case of Sleep paralysis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

It could be a few other things. If this is something that bothers you, you should be talking to a medical professional instead to a gaming forum.

I think my dad gets them sometimes. He talks about how sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night and sees a shadow that hes convinced is his mom. She passed away in India when he was like 10.