Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, it's just nationbashing.
    It is still one of the best places in the world to live unless you're an ultra-right xenophobe, which would describe at least half of General-OT.
    If you are Swedish or can be mistaken for being Swedish, then yes it's one of the best places. If you can't be mistaken for being Swedish becaus you don't look Swedish then it's not so great.

Deleted
    It is still one of the best places in the world to live unless you're an ultra-right xenophobe, which would describe at least half of General-OT.
    Well It is a great place to live.
    Its just rapidly not going be that anymore.
    2017 our counties gets hit with the costs of this 'immigration wave' (a crisis leading politicians now think is 'over' - oh the hilarity - and 2018 there is new elections -

Deleted
    Sweden almost became the rape capital of the world. Almost.
    But I know you leftists think that rape is pretty normal and deserve 2 weeks in jail maximum.

Besides, some countries took so many invaders that they're going to feel it and trust me, in case of Sweden it will be very soon. Enjoy having your own "gypsy problem", Sweden, just with occasional bomb attacks and the true RAPE CULTURE that they bring with themselves.
    Last edited by mmoc9303c11829; 2016-10-21 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Well, isn't this perfectly in line with the "hug a terrorist" philosophy? Why not just be really really nice to them and maybe just maybe they won't blow us up.
    you know in the long run, not starting wars and shit in their countries might make them not want to blow us up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    you know in the long run, not starting wars and shit in their countries might make them not want to blow us up anymore.
    Not really. They aren't fighting to save civilians and fend off the american military force, are they? They've made their goals quite clear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    At this point you're no better than them.

You just have the benefit of not living in poverty
    Living in poverty? The people who left Sweden for ISIS were not poor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    The people who left sweden are a tiny minority of people who are in ISIS.
    So you think people start killing because they're poor? That's quite some classism.

If there was really that much backlash in Sweden they wouldnt be doing this. Clearly they have enough support to do something like this so for us on the outside to condemn it doesnt really mean shit. You think something like this would fly in Alabama for example?

Me personally think the only proper sentence for terrorism is life in prison or death. But thats just me

Deleted
    No, it's not.
    Actually in reported rapes we made it to #2.
    Ahead of some war torn rape filled hell holes like Kongo.

"invaders"
    Sure..
    Its not imprecise term for large scale unregulated and illegal migration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Actually in reported rapes we made it to #2.
    Ahead of some war torn rape filled hell holes like Kongo.

Its not imprecise term for large scale unregulated and illegal migration.
    Why focus so much on rape? Some groups are at 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 being criminals, that is quite bad. Compare this to vietnamese people and they are close to 1 in 20, almost same as swedish people. Compare this to people from Sri lanka and they have 1 in 10, still not close to that 1 in 4 or 1 in 5.

Deleted
    So what's the cause of this short-term memory loss?
    Because I know people have explained a hundred times how Sweden ranks high because of the way they report it.
    Sweden ranks high because there is an increase in the amount of rapes being committed.
    Even accounting for the way the statistics gets laddered (which is the real statistical reason, and not anything else).

Yes it is, even if we had large scale unregulated and illegal immigration - which we don't - it would be a stupid term for it.
    We do - and i said it wasn't a imprecise term, in that it accurately conveys what is happening, albeit with added connotations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    Why focus so much on rape? Some groups are at 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 being criminals, that is quite bad. Compare this to vietnamese people and they are close to 1 in 20, almost same as swedish people. Compare this to people from Sri lanka and they have 1 in 10, still not close to that 1 in 4 or 1 in 5.
    Rape is by its gendered nature (Think of the Womens!) just a natural target.
    It also works wonders since the left wing is nearly completely feminist, and making them look like an idiot is always fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Rape is by its gendered nature (Think of the Womens!) just a natural target.
    It also works wonders since the left wing is nearly completely feminist, and making them look like an idiot is always fun.
    I don't really understand how focusing on rape makes them look like idiots. You should be more worried that a group has 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 being criminals than that less than 1% of a group are rapists.

Deleted
    So you have a source that shows the rankings if all countries handled reports in the same way?
    Cause if you don't then any claim you make is just bullshit.
    The reason why the numbers are inflated is because each individual 'charge' counts as a rape (that is sexual assault, first degree rape, other degree rape, whatever terms we want to use) all gets counted as a rape.
    And we know its bad for real, because the increase correlates to an increase in cases tried and convicted.
    We know for a fact its not just a statistical effect is what i'm saying.
    We do? I sure hope you have another source for that.
    The entry without consent of an individual or group into an area where they are not wanted.
    Is also a definition of invasion.

On one hand having people realize it's better to not be in ISIS is a good thing, on the other hand there's really nothing to stop people from lying just to cause more terrorism in Sweden.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Not really. They aren't fighting to save civilians and fend off the american military force, are they? They've made their goals quite clear.
    are you incapable of logic thought here? you think these people can face a country's army face on? thats why they use terrorism like that. Go on justify iraq, surely we invaded to fight pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    are you incapable of logic thought here? you think these people can face a country's army face on? thats why they use terrorism like that. Go on justify iraq, surely we invaded to fight pure evil.
    This is either ignorant of what I said (most likely, given your assertion about Iraq) or just simply defending terrorism. Seriously, get a clue.

Deleted
    If we "know" that for a fact I am sure you can come up with something to show us that fact?
    We know for a fact that the numbers of rapes have increased.
    We (probably) know that Sweden does not actually have the abnormally high rape numbers it does.
    Because of laddering and such.