Best spec to level?

I tried Feral in Beta, pain in the arse

Balance seems okay

I am hearing that Bear is the best solution? Wouldn't this make for slow kills?

Deleted
    I personally took Feral, couldn't be bothered with Balance without gear - might just be because I don't like low geared casters

Haven't tried Guardian, so can't really tell. But I could imagine it would be good for mass pulling, and solo enemies like bosses/elites will most likely be attacked by other people than you as well, so worth a try I assume.

Bear is good. Slow on one target but can pull alot

I had no issues with feral at all. Take Predator, SotF and BT, you get TF resets and heals that buff your dmg. I could pull 2-3 mobs easy
    Last edited by MaddyLif3; 2016-10-19 at 04:33 AM.

I leveled using Balance, no problem, could pull lots of stuff and then burn it down using Fury of Elune. Once I hit 110 it became incomparably harder and I switched to Guardian for all worldquest related stuff. It's fast when you can pull lots of things, but slow with few mobs to pound on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    I am hearing that Bear is the best solution? Wouldn't this make for slow kills?
    It's got two off-setting advantages: killing a bunch of enemies at once, and very quick recovery, so you don't have down-time eating up your play time.

Hi, my main spec is feral for raids and guardian for mythics. As far I can tell you: the best spec by far is Guardian to quest (I lvled as feral and Guardian and I know both specs very well). Reason? You can go an pull 20 Mobs and kill them with your insane aoe easy without having to worry about dying. Also you can kill elite /rare Mobs solo without Problems, your selfheal helps alot. Just be sure that you take the resto affinity in your talents an stun. So you can stun, Switch out to caster form and heal yourself with your hots/renew.

Deleted
    I level with balance, not fun. At the end I level with guardian, much more mobs, and you do not die when agro two+ mobs. Also the last zone I level with 4 friends, so much fun, very very fast.

I recommend guardian! You just never die. Boomy is annoying with all the kiting, especially if you are very under geared. Same with feral.

I didn't kite as Boomy. Just burn them down with FoE.

Feral with restoration affinity was great. High DPS and no downtime, as you get Ysera's Gift and can cast Swiftmend and Rejuvenation when heading for the next mob if you have to. The artifact perk that gives you 100% dodge for five seconds after leaving cat form also does wonders for your survivability, especially when your affinity lets you spend that time casting Regrowth + Swiftmend + Rejuvenation rather than just casting Healing Touch twice.

The bonus to stealth is also very handy, as it lets you just walk right past any mob that's not required for your quests. It speeds things up a lot in indoor areas.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.