How to rig the election

A deep look behind the scenes and illusions.

Leaders of reputed organizations tell the truth, dirty tricks and manipulations they use to rig the election.
    Paid protesters, carefully selected mentally ill interviewee, organized riots, planned attacks, pre-placed agitators etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Leaders of reputed organizations
    Funny way to spell known conspiracy nutjobs. This video was all over this forum already.

I don't know if rig is the right word.

But if you want to see how media "rigs" an election check this out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBer..._coverage_ive/

And before somebody triggers and cries "conspiracy theory" please take note that each and every single line item is referenced from a legitimate news source and a corresponding wiki-leaks provided email which pre-dates the article.

This is a mountains worth of evidence demonstrating the media's contribution to a what I guess you could call a "rigged" election.

Oh and take note that this is coming from Bernie Sanders supports so ...shit ...there goes that "vast right wing conspiracy" excuse.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say the election is rigged, more that the GOP threw it because they didn't like the candidate their members chose. If Trump had been given the same level of support/ads/etc as any previous candidate then Hillary would be dead in the water by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Just keep in mind that these same tactics are also used against BLM.
    Should we feel bad about BLM?

The conspiracies keep piling up in gen-OT...

People who believe in conspiracies feel superior to others, that they are "in the know" and that everyone else is too stupid to realize what is going on.

It's a trap though, because when you believe the people in charge are so intelligent, so powerful and so evil that they can pull these conspiracies off, what can you do but sit there and take it? Conspiracies strip you of your power, your abiity to make change.

The fact that Trump was elected the Republican nominee shows that democracy is still in place even though democracy gave us an idiot.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I think it's rather insulting to Hiliary to say she needs to rig an election to win as it assumes Trump won't dig himself into a bottomless hole.

Deleted
    You must really be a bad loser to not believe in democracy just because your candidate is losing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's already a megathread for this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...O-keefe-videos

I think even lemmings in the artic would be impressed by how this video gets spammed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this one of those videos where they compile a few clips on which you can barely see and hear anything, with some random people on them, and claim that those people are X, Y and Z and that they suddenly decided to explain everything they do clearly to a random interviewer? *yawns* Let's see what else is trending on MMO Champ today...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Close this thread mods

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Close this thread mods
    Why would they do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Why would they do that?
    Because conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Why would they do that?
    Because as previous posters have pointed out there is already a megathread for this.

The Democratic Primary fairly screamed "rigged" and not many gave a shit. Why should anyone care now?

10+ Year Old Account
    We have TWO election megathreads and the O'keefe video thread that this could be (and has been) discussed in. Locking this here.