6- ???
    7- Mount color(?)
    8- ???
    9- Weapon color
    10- ???
    11- ???
    12- ???
    13- Weapon color

Do anyone else know what rewards are for Honor 50 at Prestige 5+?

Edit: Updated for levels known rewards in levels 6-13
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2016-10-20 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 = weapon color 2, 9 = weapon color 3 and 11 was 4 correct? might be a bit off in the last 2. I also know there are 2 more prestige mounts. Silver and gold correct? ( first one was bronze or copper?)

No Tusk Club.

we know the rewards for P5, 9, and 13 are the other color variants for the weapon unlocked at P2. It's also safe to say that there will be more titles specific to the seasons, and from the datamined info it looks like there will also be other color variants on the mount. If it follows the same pattern then we can assume that it will look like:

5: weapon color 2
    6: ??
    7: Mount color
    8: Legion S2 Title

at which point you are capped until the next season which will likely follow the same pattern. should be interesting to see what new item is put in, I myself didn't care for the standard (it isn't even a toy).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tike View Post
    we know the rewards for P5, 9, and 13 are the other color variants for the weapon unlocked at P2. It's also safe to say that there will be more titles specific to the seasons, and from the datamined info it looks like there will also be other color variants on the mount. If it follows the same pattern then we can assume that it will look like:

at which point you are capped until the next season which will likely follow the same pattern. should be interesting to see what new item is put in, I myself didn't care for the standard (it isn't even a toy).
    just checked it on WoWhead http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion...estige-rewards

looks like number 6 and onwards is Banner Model.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    5 = weapon color 2, 9 = weapon color 3 and 11 was 4 correct? might be a bit off in the last 2. I also know there are 2 more prestige mounts. Silver and gold correct? ( first one was bronze or copper?)
    Are you sure? AFAIK, the new weapon colors come from achievements. The first weapon model come (and was listed as ) "Prestige 1, Honor 50", but the others are just listed as "Prestige 5", "Prestige 9", "Prestige 13", so I assume they are unlocked by the achievements of reaching those prestige levels, instead of at Honor 50 of those Prestige levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Are you sure? AFAIK, the new weapon colors come from achievements. The first weapon model come (and was listed as ) "Prestige 1, Honor 50", but the others are just listed as "Prestige 5", "Prestige 9", "Prestige 13", so I assume they are unlocked by the achievements of reaching those prestige levels, instead of at Honor 50 of those Prestige levels.
    at prestige 1+50 you earn the new model. the rest is just the aditional colors

No Tusk Club.

Well there are 3 more upgraded Pennants(flags) in the files soo they are probably some levels. Elite Pennant Esteemed Pennant Prestigious Pennant
    Last edited by Donovan4893; 2016-10-20 at 01:08 AM.

The weapon unlocks and the achievements read "Reach Prestige lvl 5 and earn a Crest of Heroism" so I'm assuming the "Crest of Heroism" is the reward for P5, 50.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    at prestige 1+50 you earn the new model. the rest is just the aditional colors
    Yeah, but I think the new colors come from achievements of reaching those prestige levels, not at their Honor level 50. So, there would be other rewards. At least that's how I think it is.

Anyway, I'm Prestige 4 right now. Once I reach Prestige 5 I'll find out.

The weapon unlocks and the achievements read "Reach Prestige lvl 5 and earn a Crest of Heroism" so I'm assuming the "Crest of Heroism" is the reward for P5, 50.
    I think the crests are just the PvP icons that you get at Prestige levels.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2016-10-20 at 01:12 AM.

Yeah, but I think the new colors come from achievements of reaching those prestige levels, not at their Honor level 50. So, there would be other rewards. At least that's how I think it is.

Anyway, I'm Prestige 4 right now. Once I reach Prestige 5 I'll find out.
    The achievement says Reach Prestige Level five and earn a Crest of Heroism, The crest is probably the physical reward from hitting lvl 50 and it gives you the next color.

Edit: some one already said this XD

- - - Updated - - -

I think the crests are just the PvP icons that you get at Prestige levels.
    Crest of Heroism its an item that gives you the skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    The achievement says Reach Prestige Level five and earn a Crest of Heroism, The crest is probably the physical reward from hitting lvl 50 and it gives you the next color.

Edit: some one already said this XD

- - - Updated - - -

Crest of Heroism its an item that gives you the skin color.
    Ah, thanks. Damn, I was expecting just the achievement be enough. Pity...

So, the rewards so far:

0- Pet
    1- Weapon model
    2- Faction banner
    3- Mount
    4- Title
    5- Weapon color
    6- ???
    7- Mount color(?)
    8- ???
    9- Weapon color
    10- ???
    11- ???
    12- ???
    13- Weapon color
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2016-10-20 at 01:32 AM.