Deleted

Order Resources in the future

Hi Guys,

are there any informations what we will be able to do with Order Resources in the future?
    At the Moment i got 80k and researched the 2. Legendary etc.
    Is it worth to aim for more Resources anymore?

Greetings Neo

The dump will be the seals of broken fate. So yes keep farming them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    The dump will be the seals of broken fate. So yes keep farming them
    Correction. There Is no real dump yet, as Seals are for raiders, not everyone Is a raider and LFR Is useless now.

So right now the only use for them Is the missions, which are worth It at least, but a bigger dump than that there Is none but the Seals If you raid and somehow don't have a million Ilevel from all the possible ways Legion gives you free gear.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Yup I'm sitting on 30,000+

I'll keep racking them up as I suspect we should get a dump of some sort in the future.

Would be nice to be able to trade them for mats like the blood vendor in 7.1

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is proberly gonna put some form of sink into the game in 7.2 or maybe a new thing to use it on. If the blood vendor is 7.1 is not succesful, we will proberly see a resources vendor, but i doubt it will come to that.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.