Deleted

Legion Pathfinder speed increase

Is it just me, I don't notice any mounted speed increase after getting this achievement. I am a mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Compare yourself to someone who doesn't have the achievement?

Works on my paladin. After i got pathfinder my speed increased

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Compare yourself to someone who doesn't have the achievement?
    I have been racing some random players, seems they all have achiev but it seems im wrong on this. I was expecting a significant increase but its very little if at all .

its only a 10% increase if you are in a guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    its only a 10% increase if you are in a guild.
    ok thanks, i am in a guild. I was just expecting to be zipping round the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Is it just me, I don't notice any mounted speed increase after getting this achievement. I am a mage.
    It's only 10% increase, so it's not strange you didn't notice...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strikes91 View Post
    Works on my paladin. After i got pathfinder my speed increased
    That's odd...I could have sworn that DK's and Paladins don't get any benefit from it due to their native +20% speed increase which doesn't stack with anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    That's odd...I could have sworn that DK's and Paladins don't get any benefit from it due to their native +20% speed increase which doesn't stack with anything else.
    They don't, you are 100% correct.

a bit ago there was a hotfix that allowed the pally/dk speed increase to stack with the pathfinder increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    a bit ago there was a hotfix that allowed the pally/dk speed increase to stack with the pathfinder increase.
    This is true, my DK is in a guild and I have pathfinder, 240% movement speed on mounts.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The ground mount speed bonus from Broken Isles Pathfinder now stacks with the passive class bonuses On a Pale Horse and Heart of Crusader.
    Source: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20252902
    Last edited by mmoc83c3477b24; 2016-10-21 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    They don't, you are 100% correct.
    I would check 28th September hotfixes if I was you, because it is not 100% correct.

Deleted
    You don't have to "notice" anything. Just get an addon that tells you your exact movement speed. 200% on an epic land mount, 210% if you're in a guild, 220% if you've gotten the achievement.

The speed buff isn't that amazing tbh and its barely noticable imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    It does apply, you can see it's 20% boost in the char sheet (if you use deja stats or similar).

It even stacks with Paladin&DK mount speed increase (total of 240% ground speed, woo!), which is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    You don't have to "notice" anything. Just get an addon that tells you your exact movement speed. 200% on an epic land mount, 210% if you're in a guild, 220% if you've gotten the achievement.
    It is this. And as pointed out above the pally/dk aura DOES stack with it, my pally goes 240 and its nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Seems I stand corrected, this has somehow completely escaped me.

Deleted
    Well, 10% increase when riding with 210% speed (epic ground mount + guild) does not make that much of an impact... Must be the reason why I barely notice this with my mage.