Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm doing withered army on 5 toons and the cache on 7 toons (given that there are actually 4 Nightfallen WQs... Most of the time there is only 3) and have yet to get the invitation.

To put it into perspective, I have 5/7 of my 110s with a legendary (one is wrong spec because Blizzard did a dumb and didn't make a separate legendary loot spec) but haven't looted an invitation. It's not even meant to be that rare...
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Took me a while to get it.. maybe like 35 withered army and got it from simmering chest?

15+ Year Old Account
    never..............
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    got it from the withered chest

I got mine a week ago from a follower mission.

nightfallen emmissary like the 2nd or 3rd week, when it was rare. I am usually unlucky too, so that made my day when i got it.

I will get it never

Just got it the last time Nightfallen cache was up and did that and withered whenever it was up

So i just got the torn invitation from nightfallen cache and gave me a class hall mission, so that means i am definetely getting the mount right and after I do this first mission the other ones will pop up automatically ?

Deleted
    I think it was the 2nd week of Legion; i got it by casually running the scenario... and by that i mean:
    4 unupgraded minions... i doubt i even made it to score 200 on that run.

Deleted
    Got it yesterday. Got it from the Nightfallen Emissary cache.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    So i just got the torn invitation from nightfallen cache and gave me a class hall mission, so that means i am definetely getting the mount right and after I do this first mission the other ones will pop up automatically ?
    Afaik, yes that's how you get it.
    I think there's 4 missions to complete.

Skickat från min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

I got it after the first withered army scenario. The funny thing is I didn't even know I was on it, until I saw the fox at the quest rewards.

Haven't gotten it yet, but it doesn't help the 2 of the last 3 scenarios I have gotten randomly kicked by the server. That is annoying as hell.

I'm only doing it on one character though, but I've been catching every single one.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Well now I have another reason to do the Withered Army Training WQ. I have been wanting this mount forever, especially after seeing so many people with it. The design of the mount is very beautiful.

7+ Year Old Account
    done tons of stuff in suramar, unlocked the dungeons week 1, have been exalted for allmost a month, been doing the withered training every time, havent missed a emisarry, still no mount
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Got mine from an emmisary cache one or two weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingetch93 View Post
    Well now I have another reason to do the Withered Army Training WQ. I have been wanting this mount forever, especially after seeing so many people with it. The design of the mount is very beautiful.
    Likewise, been doing those and everything since the start though. Only mount I care about outside of suramar and mythic dungeon cheeve one.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't gotten mine. I'll keep trying but I'm pretty disappointed each time I don't :P
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    Got it yesterday. Got it from the Nightfallen Emissary cache.
    And doing the nightfallen cache today on 2 alts, before it was set to expire. i got TWO MORE Torn invitations ..... my main is still doing the missions from the mission table :S