OK this is getting ridiculous yes not getting legendary is fine but not getting any

Facking gear is getting ridiculous, ran all mythic dungeons and only got artifact power NO GEAR at all did few mythic plus then gave up been like this for 2-3 weeks- i just want to see one piece of gear drop for me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo82 View Post
    Facking gear is getting ridiculous, ran all mythic dungeons and only got artifact power NO GEAR at all did few mythic plus then gave up been like this for 2-3 weeks- i just want to see one piece of gear drop for me
    Artifact power is a great item to get and is comparable to gear in past expansions. At this point it is always an upgrade where items can be side grades, not an upgrade, or an upgrade. You can use it an any of your spec's artifact weapon. You'll eventually want to max out your main artifact for the +% increase traits.

Bad luck. RNG is RNG. If it makes you feel any better the gear I've got from Mythic and Keystone runs are not upgrades at all.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The only suggestion I can make is run stuff w/ similar armor class, its how my guilds managed to gear up, hell we had a reroll pally healer go 810 to 850 in like 3 mythics cause the group was all plate lol.

World of Warcraft is a game that rewards dedication. Keep at it!

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Artifact power is a great item to get and is comparable to gear in past expansions.
    Tell that to those who have finished or is nearing the end of the talents they need for there weapon.

I am 2 levels away from getting my last elite talent and the rest of the talents are trash.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Tell that to those who have finished or is nearing the end of the talents they need for there weapon. I am 2 levels away from getting my last elite talent and the rest of the talents are trash.
    I would but most of those fall into your category. You are not actually nearing the end of all artifact traits but think they are because they dismiss the rest they don't have as "trash". Besides you are not 2 levels away from getting your last elite trait because the last elite trait unlocks when all the others are full. And maxing out that trait provides a 15% increase damage, healing, or health depending on your spec. If you consider a flat 15% increase "trash" then you don't know much at all.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a thread for legendaries, and this is largely a thread just to whine, with nothing to really discuss.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)