Deleted

[Balance]Nature's Balance is it working as intended?

Hello fellow boomchickens,
    I recently decided to practice my DPS on target dummies with the talent Nature's Balance chosen and I noticed something very interesting.
    When i have Moonfire and Sunfire on two targets who are close to eachother when i cast Solar Wrath both of the Sunfire's durations get extended, but when i cast Lunar Strike only my target's duration of Moonfire gets extended. I also tried DOTing two targets who are far away from eachother with Sunfire and when I cast Solar Wrath the far target still gets Sunfire extended duration(I was thinking that Solar Wrath had a 10 yard range application like Sunfire, but this prove that it doesnt).

Is it supposed to work like that or have I found a bug?

The tooltip is not updated. Solar Wrath extends all active Sunfires and Lunar Strikes extends the Moonfires on the target it cleaves.

Are you looking at the time from some UI mod or the actual timer from the default ui? I've noticed UI mods getting confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Lunar Strikes extends the Moonfires on the target it cleaves.
    Incorrect , I said that I first tried it on two targets who are close to eachother(and Lunar Strike cleaved)

- - - Updated - - -

Im using the default blizzard frames as my HP Bars and the my DOTs are above the HP Bar

Quote Originally Posted by cokoboko1 View Post
    Incorrect , I said that I first tried it on two targets who are close to eachother(and Lunar Strike cleaved)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using the default blizzard frames which show my dots above the target's HP
    You're mistaken about lunar strike, but hadn't noticed that solar affects all.

Your target dummies either didn't get cleaved or its a much more situational bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    You're mistaken about lunar strike, but hadn't noticed that solar affects all.

Your target dummies either didn't get cleaved or its a much more situational bug.
    Oh, you're right I didn't realize how close 5 yards were and its extending moonfire if it cleaves.

Imho its bug, lets report it so they can hotfix it into 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    Imho its bug, lets report it so they can hotfix it into 7.1
    Do you ever contribute anything that isn't sarcasm?

Deleted
    This is what I noticed in a RDF when I was multi dotting.
    I got MF and SF on let's say 3 targets and then started spamming Lunar Strike. The MF got extended as inteded. From time to time I would cast a Solar Wrath with empowerment. The SF got extended on my current target. But when I changed to other targets I was expecting SF to be dropped. It wasn't...

So I guess, SW extends SF on ALL targets and LS extends MF on all target it hits. Just like Adramelch said, it's a tooltip error.(go to wowhead changelog for Nature's Balance and see for 7.1).
    To your test, maybe the targets were more than 5 yds away.