So with the launch of Legion and introduction to many great things like the Artifacts, new zones and new raids! But one of the best things in my opinion is the gear, specifically the way it looks. Now looking at the current tier sets you notice that there has been work put into the style of it and such, take the DK tier for example. The small things like the belt, the gauntlets and the shoulders really screams "Frozen Juggernaut of Death". Sadly their movement is pretty screwed right now. But with all the new details added onto some tier sets one thing i'm wondering is why we are not given things such as single shoulderpads, chestpieces only made of maybe a piece of leather strapped together by the pauldron and the belt. Kinda like Grommash in WoD you know? Detailed gear is something i know many players love to have, it really does give that sense of "Epic!" when you wear it. At the moment it feels like there is only one type of armor, even though most tier sets look different most of them have two shoulders. Quite redundant if you think about it but still, it should be considered for some classes. Like rogue, warrior, hunter and maybe warlocks?

What do you guys think of this? Yay or nay?