Enhancement DPS help with logs

Hi, my guild asked me to switch from restoration to enhancement for our mythic progression this past week. I need some help bumping my dps up. I've been comparing myself to some other shamans on mythic Ursoc kills and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The biggest thing I'm seeing is that my casts hit for significantly less and I'm not sure what's causing that. I would appreciate another set, or several sets, of eyes looking over my mythic ursoc kill to see what I'm missing. I can't post my logs directly but my character is Ayyad on Burning Legion. Thanks!

Everything looks fine with your up times and rotation.For your gear on that ursoc kill you are doing the amount of DPS you should be.

Your mastery is low, ideally you should be in either 70% mastery range or high 60s you haven't even hit the 60% breakpoint. If you want to hit 400k DPS you need to replace your trinkets and get more mastery and i'm convinced with what i've seen in your logs you will see a big DPS increase if you do that.

That's honestly what I was thinking too. I was hoping there was something I could do differently before blaming I blamed it on my gear. Thank you for taking a look!

Pretty much. A quick look showed you had a few pieces with no mastery on it with haste as the 'what made it okay' choice but for straight up ST nuking not great. Mastery influences how hard your hailstorm(frostbrand) and ft hit on top of your other elementally influenced abilities. Your 7k mastery is low compared to many who are running with 10k and it really shows in how low your hailstorm damage is which is only a measly 14m while other people are reaching an upwards of 18m to 20m.

Other than that being the major issue the minor enchants/gems are just that, minor though I am surprised you have a poverty gem sitting in that legendary. I mean I know why you use that ring but why it doesn't have a +200 int gem in it is surprising.

I got that ring 2 days before I switched to enhancement and I was waiting for the price to drop a little bit but now I'm hardly ever healing so I don't see the point.

Thanks for reminding me on the enchants though I put them together on the fly as a was setting up my off set.