Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

This Side Up archeology achieve - artifact tint

So, the achievement This Side Up requires you to solve 8 of the new Legion archaeology rares, which is going to take 16+ weeks. And everyone has a color tint for their artifact appearance that is unlocked via the achievement. But do we have any kind of proof/confirmation whether or not you need to do this achievement on EVERY character you want that color tint on? Or do you only need to complete the achievement on one character to unlock the tint across all your characters?

The other tint requirements on that appearance tier sound like they could all be character-specific - complete your class hall campaign, unlock every artifact trait, and research your full artifact history. However, some of the other achievement-based tints on the next tier sound like they should be account-wide, such as Glory of the Legion Hero. Do we have any actual information on if any of the tints are unlocked account-wide?

If it is an account-wide achievement it unlocks for all characters. If it is not, it is character specific.
    One would say it is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    If it is an account-wide achievement it unlocks for all characters. If it is not, it is character specific.
    One would say it is obvious.
    I'm pretty sure he understands what an "account-wide" achievement is. His question is if anyone knows whether or not THIS specific achievement is character specific or account-wide. One would say...that is obvious, lol.

You only need to get the achievement with one character. Your alts will have access to the new color once they unlock the first look of that row.

I've completed it with my Hunter, and then the color was available to my Paladin as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Baleygr View Post
    I'm pretty sure he understands what an "account-wide" achievement is. His question is if anyone knows whether or not THIS specific achievement is character specific or account-wide. One would say...that is obvious, lol.
    I mean you can look up the achieve in game and see if it has blue tinted headline which is for account wide achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    I mean you can look up the achieve in game and see if it has blue tinted headline which is for account wide achieves.
    That blue tint, shows that the achievement can be completed across multiple chars. All achievements are basicly account wide when they are completed. Checking the tint, won't show if completing this on one char will give the skin on other characters.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

You get the skin on your alts.