Deleted

Artifact Points and 3 different specs.

Hi guys!

So a quick small question, I PVE in MM spec and I tend to arena and BG with my survival spec, now I spend a the bit I get from Pve in my MM weapon ( it's lvl 17) and the PvP ones in my Survival one. Now my friend told me last night I shouldn't bother like this and spend everything in one first.

So for people who use 2, or even 3 specs, how do you spend your AP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rontheking View Post
    Hi guys!

So a quick small question, I PVE in MM spec and I tend to arena and BG with my survival spec, now I spend a the bit I get from Pve in my MM weapon ( it's lvl 17) and the PvP ones in my Survival one. Now my friend told me last night I shouldn't bother like this and spend everything in one first.

So for people who use 2, or even 3 specs, how do you spend your AP ?
    I gear Resto (my main) and Feral (my os) and put AP into both. The first 13 points are nothing, easily put into whatever. My resto weapon is 27, and my feral is 21.

When I first hit 26 I was around 8 AK, and it felt stupidly slow, so I switched to Feral until I got my next AK, then got resto to 27, after that it felt too slow again so for AK 9 and 10 I've been working on feral. Once I get all the damaging traits for it, I'll just go back to full time on Resto. But I also could have stopped at 19 because that's when feral gets the most damage out of traits.

Just go work out where the best traits are to get, and grab them when you MS is just taking too long to get a trait. Or if your MS has a really good trait you want, get that then get your really good OS trait, then focus on main.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    I gear Resto (my main) and Feral (my os) and put AP into both. The first 13 points are nothing, easily put into whatever. My resto weapon is 27, and my feral is 21.

When I first hit 26 I was around 8 AK, and it felt stupidly slow, so I switched to Feral until I got my next AK, then got resto to 27, after that it felt too slow again so for AK 9 and 10 I've been working on feral. Once I get all the damaging traits for it, I'll just go back to full time on Resto. But I also could have stopped at 19 because that's when feral gets the most damage out of traits.

Just go work out where the best traits are to get, and grab them when you MS is just taking too long to get a trait. Or if your MS has a really good trait you want, get that then get your really good OS trait, then focus on main.
    Thanks man! Appreciate the advice.

I do M+ more than I raid so I rushed BM up to surge then went back in and filled in MM to 20 and now im back to BM until Titan's thunder then back to MM to clean it up. We're starting to get to the fun stage in AK where the growths start to get substantial and it will be MUCH easier to cap.

Depending how far you are in Artifact Knowledge.. Should aim for your 3 gold traits in each weapon then focus on your main. I wen't to 28 points into MM then decided to go after the last Golden BM trait now that I am at Artifact Knowledge 10.

If you focus only on 1 weapon its still gonna take you like a month (or more?) just to get all the current traits at this point. Better to just aim for the main traits in the Altifact then focus on your primary Artifact.