Whats known about the Kara attunement?

Setting up a group to help eachother out and make the attunement as quick as possible.

Only info I have found is that it will involve something that has to do with mythic dungeons.

What more there is, anybody got info/read something?

10+ Year Old Account
    from what blizzard said it's just going to be through mythic dungeon quests. i dont think theyve released more on it yet. we'll find out tuesday
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea if that is the actual attunement, but I would guess it is.

On the PTR, Khadgar has a quest that sends you into Mythic Halls of Valor to beat Skovald. From him you get an item you need to bring back to Khadgar. Similar to the old Karazhan quest in TBC, this followup then sends you into Mythic Violet Hold, Black Rook Hold and Vault of the Wardens to gather items from powerful agents of the Legion (most likely the endbosses of those dungeons). However, I have no idea what comes after that, as the datamined quests are also not connected on WoWHead.

Edit: Linked the 2 dungeon quests.
    Last edited by Marston; 2016-10-23 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I have no idea if that is the actual attunement, but I would guess it is.

On the PTR, Khadgar has a quest that sends you into Mythic Halls of Valor to beat Skovald. From him you get an item you need to bring back to Khadgar. Similar to the old Karazhan quest in TBC, this followup then sends you into Mythic Violet Hold, Black Rook Hold and Vault of the Wardens to gather items from powerful agents of the Legion (most likely the endbosses of those dungeons). However, I have no idea what comes after that, as the datamined quests are also not connected on WoWHead.

Edit: Linked the 2 dungeon quests.

Tyvm. I was only able to find the Kadghar starting one, and icyveins etc. didnt help much.

Onwards and away!