Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joe2887 View Post
    So happy I have wasted all this time on my fury warrior to not be invited to mythic+ or any competent raiding guilds.
    Yeah tell me about it... I switched to Arms now but it feels like it's too late.... so behind the curve...

Why Blizzard loves nerfing arms warriors so much.

Where is the Call to Action in Dalaran for to start the quest for the new WQ? I am seeing/getting nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    yey!
    frost mage buffs!

Formerly known as Arafal

oh snap... nerf to druid guardian lol

balance druid still do 150k less damage than ww monks in m+ while being 20ilvl higher . GJ guys, lets all reroll stupid monks.

7+ Year Old Account
    cant wait to see how paladin buff works out dontthink itll be enough to boost my dps that much tho.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

So.. Warlock endurance got nerfed, lost 5% max shield and the 1% hp regen and gained, for raids, a 40yard backwards blink that u need to place where u need to go by standing there. Right.
    But not all is lost because affli, one of the worst dps specs right now, was buffed by...a little less than 5%..? what?
    But.. i mean. . that's still good because op dps classes like outlaw were.. wait.. buffed!? By 10%??
    Aaaah but mages got nerfed.. their.. second highest dps spell reduced by.. 6???

So let me get this straight.. Blizzard looked at the logs, saw mages pulling 600k dps and affli locks at ~250-300k and thought.. Yeah a 1% overall nerf to mages and a ~3-4% buff to warlocks should do the trick. Alright.

LoL at mage boost including fire. The only thing we are missing in boost to MM and Enh. They need it!

Elemental Shaman: We've heard your complaints, and decided to make your already clunky class even moreso. You're welcome. -blizz

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Why does Blizzard skirt around the real issues with classes and specs and make small buffs to crap we don't want or need?

Why does elemental shaman have like the only artifact talent i can think of with a damn cast time????
    Druid says hi.

Nothing for moonkins? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the 5% increase across the board for Affliction, this will surely fix all the issues with the spec.

Keep up dots
    Keep up dots
    Keep up dots
    DRAIN LIFE!

It is extremely engaging and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu42 View Post
    Druid says hi.
    Shadow priest channel time says hi as well.

Quote Originally Posted by joe2887 View Post
    So happy I have wasted all this time on my fury warrior to not be invited to mythic+ or any competent raiding guilds.
    You're doing something wrong then. I typically run mythic 6's-8's during the week and churn out 2's and 3's when I'm bored and want to farm some AP. Spec into shock-wave for interupt and then wrecking-ball for the AOE dmg. Farm mythic until you get Faulty Countermeasure and "boom goes the dynamite"

We can do a fair amount of AoE if not retarded. As far as not being invited to any 'competent' raiding guilds? Unless you want to do mythic raiding you can just pug your way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What a godforsaken farce.
    love how you ignore the other 80% of the mage changes, including the nerf to pyroblast

Deleted
    I want to ask one thing.
    I have not complete the suramar story yet. What will happen after the patch ? I will no longer have the chance to finish the quests and get quests that were avalaible before the patch ??

Thanks

Raptor Strike damage increased by 100%.
    Carve damage increased by 150%.
    Butchery damage increased by 35%.
    Throwing Axes damage increased by 25%.
    Death Coil damage increased by 50%.
    If you're buffing multiple abilities by over 30% on a class, let alone fking 50%, 100% and 150% post alpha, you should not have a job.

How does anyone still play this game? It's painfully OBVIOUS the devs are incompetent morons and simply DONT CARE about the game at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kavousanos View Post
    So.. Warlock endurance got nerfed, lost 5% max shield and the 1% hp regen and gained, for raids, a 40yard backwards blink that u need to place where u need to go by standing there. Right.
    But not all is lost because affli, one of the worst dps specs right now, was buffed by...a little less than 5%..? what?
    But.. i mean. . that's still good because op dps classes like outlaw were.. wait.. buffed!? By 10%??
    Aaaah but mages got nerfed.. their.. second highest dps spell reduced by.. 6???

So let me get this straight.. Blizzard looked at the logs, saw mages pulling 600k dps and affli locks at ~250-300k and thought.. Yeah a 1% overall nerf to mages and a ~3-4% buff to warlocks should do the trick. Alright.
    6% Nerf to Pyroblast is huge, it's the MAIN damage source for Fire mages and especially with the Legendary Bracers it will reduce 2.4m Pyroblasts by 6%, that's a lot.

Stop crying, Affliction got huge buffs all around, basically everything got buffed. You sound like a jealous little kid. Off to the reroll factory if you're gonna cry this hard after your class got huge buffs all around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    If you're buffing multiple abilities by over 30% on a class, let alone fking 50%, 100% and 150% post alpha, you should not have a job.

How does anyone still play this game? It's painfully OBVIOUS the devs are incompetent morons and simply DONT CARE about the game at all.
    No one plays the spec anyways.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222