Thread: Feral PVP

Feral PVP

I was thinking this might be a thread about all things feral pvp since i havent seen any of those.

The first thing i want to bring up is what you ferals above 2000 rating think about the change to Pouncing Strikes in 7.1.

Old PS:

Pouncing Strikes
    Honor Talent
    Requires Druid (Feral)
    Rake now has a 10 yard range, causing you to leap to targets when used.
    New PS:

Pouncing Strikes
    Honor Talent
    Requires Druid (Feral)
    Rip and Maim's range is increased by 5 yards.
    Unlocked at honor level 6
    Will you stick with the new Pouncing Strikes or use any of the other two in that tier. Imo all of them are insanely bad come 7.1.
    That goes for most feral talents including artifact traits to be honest.

Wtf... I'm definitely neither a good feral nor a good pvper, but rake was my main gap-closer

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Wtf... I'm definitely neither a good feral nor a good pvper, but rake was my main gap-closer
    It was the only talent keeping us on par with other classes mobility-wise since they killed powershifting.

I seriously dont have a clue what they are thinking...

Deleted
    Sigh, I am only a casual pvp:er but this seems like a horrible change for feral PVP, that is actually quite good for once..

Deleted
    Just started playing feral and loving it so far. This PS change seems like it will suck but the knew one might combine nicely with balance affinity. What are your guys thoughts on the affinities for pvp?

yeah feral is pretty amazing, should lvl up my druid

Quote Originally Posted by btstyles View Post
    yeah feral is pretty amazing, should lvl up my druid
    You have until tomorrow to enjoy it before its gimped (too late if youre on the US)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    Just started playing feral and loving it so far. This PS change seems like it will suck but the knew one might combine nicely with balance affinity. What are your guys thoughts on the affinities for pvp?
    As i said to the other guy. Enjoy it while it lasts. You will be lacking and be run over in terms of mobility come 7.1.

The affinities are ok. The guardian is pretty much mandatory in high rated pvp but if you are just doing low rated and loling in bgs then the balance affinity is quite helpful.

- - - Updated Patch 7.1 - - -

It seems they have changed the heal feral have from Healing Touch to Regrowth giving us a hot instead of only direct heal.
    Looks good but havent had the chance to test it out yet.

Also guardian affinity only reduces damage by 6% now instead of 10%.