Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarrant View Post
    OH thats exactly what it is! Thanks!

Has it always been like that? lol
    with rime HB does +300% dmg + Freezing Fog and unholy strength + pillar of frost and some mastery buffs from trinkets and I got 700k top today XD Will be more during raid with flask

HB is now use-worthy ^^

And had as high as 520k Oblit MH + OH crit. That's good because today my Frost artifact took over unholy :>

7+ Year Old Account
    No. OB main hand was hitting for 500k
    However I seen many 640k howling blasts Crits and loved raiding as frost all night
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLCD View Post
    I am using Frozen Pulse, my ST damage is ridiculous. I'm just trying to figure why Obliterate sucks.
    It doesn't scale well compared to every other ability doing frost damage and not physical.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    It doesn't scale well compared to every other ability doing frost damage and not physical.
    I really don't understand why they don't have OB deal Frost damage while PoF is up. Even if it was only 50% of its damage as Frost, that would still allow it to scale far better than it does now. That said, I am quite partial to the idea I read about a week ago of having it deal extra damage based on our crit %(independently of whether it crits or not, so if we have 20% crit, have OB deal 10% extra damage). This would also allow OB to scale without trying all of our abilities to Mastery, which I believe Blizzard was trying to avoid. Hell they could even bake something into the class directly that increases all of our physical damage dealt by something like half our crit %. Since afaik the only other "physical" damage we deal besides OB is our melee auto-attacks, it shouldn't cause our damage to scale out of control even if we stack crit.

Deleted
    Sooo now frost does better than uhnoly ? can anyone tell how its bigger and not equal ?

Quote Originally Posted by aroth View Post
    I really don't understand why they don't have OB deal Frost damage while PoF is up. Even if it was only 50% of its damage as Frost, that would still allow it to scale far better than it does now. That said, I am quite partial to the idea I read about a week ago of having it deal extra damage based on our crit %(independently of whether it crits or not, so if we have 20% crit, have OB deal 10% extra damage). This would also allow OB to scale without trying all of our abilities to Mastery, which I believe Blizzard was trying to avoid. Hell they could even bake something into the class directly that increases all of our physical damage dealt by something like half our crit %. Since afaik the only other "physical" damage we deal besides OB is our melee auto-attacks, it shouldn't cause our damage to scale out of control even if we stack crit.
    I thought it would been better to have it deal its critical damage as frost damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now we should use Oblit normally except when KM procs, then we should use FSc with KM?

Anyhoo, I think if they changed Oblit damage to FROST instead of physical, it would finally be fixed. All of our shit is centered around frost damage (we have Runeforges, mastery, and artifact traits all buffing our frost damage, and Oblit isn't effected by it). They can tune the damage based off AP back down to compensate for the fact that it'll eat bypass armor now.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-10-26 at 04:58 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    So now we should use Oblit normally except when KM procs, then we should use FSc with KM?.
    You'll want to use Obliterate on KM procs with only 1 target present.

2+ targets and KM procs should be used on FSc