Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Secret Labs Titan here.
    Expensive, but decent adjustable lumbar support, memory foam head support pillow, adjustable arm rests, tilts, etc.
    I could actually sleep in this thing (and have come close while watching movies), because it can tilt all the way backwards if you adjust it to.
    I have the black version with the golden 'T' logo, so it's not a bright colored sporty chair, it actually blends in perfectly with my black desk and black furniture.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a steel case leap that's pretty nice.

I don't tend to notice the difference in chairs though, you could could give me a rickety old thing and I would be fine.

Can anyone suggest a good gaming chair or an office chair?

Quote Originally Posted by Husnain View Post
    Can anyone suggest a good gaming chair or an office chair?
    Do you need gaming chair or office chair?

I am in need of that chair which helps me for long gaming, which reduces my back pain also.

I am in need of that chair which helps me for long gaming, which reduces my back pain also.
    Then you should buy a chair with lumbar support.

Any research article of lumber support chair?

Yes, There are a lot of articles that are available on internet that is based on lumbar support of chairs.

- - - Updated - - -

When sitting in an office chair, a good lumbar back support should be flush against the small of the back. Many portable lumbar back supports are shaped specifically so that one end should be positioned up and the other down. When placed correctly, a lumbar back support should provide the following benefits:

Ears, shoulders, and pelvis (hips) are kept in alignment
    Natural inward curvature of the lower spine is maintained

Thank you so much for this support. Can you suggest any site from where I can buy a chair?

Thank you so much for this support. Can you suggest any site from where I can buy a chair?
    yes, check chairspoint.com

Used Herman Miller Aeron is a strong choice; can be as low as $150 for a $1000 chair when new!, but sit properly in it or the front of the seat pan will be harsh on your legs. This. I've had many gaming chairs and switching to mesh was a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by roundcubetwo View Post
    Used Herman Miller Aeron is a strong choice; can be as low as $150 for a $1000 chair when new!, but sit properly in it or the front of the seat pan will be harsh on your legs. This. I've had many gaming chairs and switching to mesh was a blessing.
    No doubt, Heman Miller is one of the best the chair but it costs too much.

Quote Originally Posted by maxie13 View Post
    No doubt, Heman Miller is one of the best the chair but it costs too much.
    How much it costs?

Gaming chairs are a meme, unironically a simple office chair is the best because they are made for working and longer sessions.

Noblechairs Icon. Very comfortable & superbly well built. Had it for 18 months & it's holding up really well.

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    Gaming chairs are a meme, unironically a simple office chair is the best because they are made for working and longer sessions.
    Hey! Which kind of office chair do you use? I saw gaming chairs but those are very expensive.

I have this. It's fucking amazing
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085RPQ64V
    the fact that so many "gaming" chairs use bucket seats confuses me. That shit is NOT comfortable long term.

[QUOTE=Monoliith;52595261]

Thanks or sharing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoliith View Post
    I have this. It's fucking amazing
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085RPQ64V
    the fact that so many "gaming" chairs use bucket seats confuses me. That shit is NOT comfortable long term.

[IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71x7pP%2B4RaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg[IMG]
    You know what else isn't comfortable long term? Leather seats. Even more so if it's faux leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    You know what else isn't comfortable long term? Leather seats. Even more so if it's faux leather.
    Totally agree with you, nothing is comfortable for long term use.