Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    It could be worst. U could get the pants or Norgannons.

Like me.
    The boots should just give you KJC for 15 seconds usable on all spells, now that would be great.

Deleted
    The interrupt aspect is only useful on 5-Man bosses really, and your melee will probably keep interrupting via muscle memory even if you link your sephuz.

Sephuz is amazing for destro. Not sure if intended but if you use GSup your infernal's meteor strike procs sephuz even on raid bosses, the cc doesn't even need to land. Line it up with burst on adds or 5 shards and it's a party.

At least locks have access to stuns and interrupts. The dumb ring drops for disc priest whom have lost their interrupt, have no access to stun, and the only CC is psychic scream

Quote Originally Posted by bernzy View Post
    Sephuz is amazing for destro. Not sure if intended but if you use GSup your infernal's meteor strike procs sephuz even on raid bosses, the cc doesn't even need to land. Line it up with burst on adds or 5 shards and it's a party.
    Still not better than feretory, or sin'dorei spite, or magistrikes for most bosses, hell it probably isnt even better than the havoc cape for ST. But yes, this trick does work, and its still not that bad for M+ so theres always a silver lining to the shit cloud that is sephuz lmao. Cant wait for that buff, hopefully they give locks baseline interrupts or at least an instant cast SF.

I think we can all be thankful we dont have the RoF ring though LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalxxpanda View Post
    Still not better than feretory, or sin'dorei spite, or magistrikes for most bosses, hell it probably isnt even better than the havoc cape for ST. But yes, this trick does work, and its still not that bad for M+ so theres always a silver lining to the shit cloud that is sephuz lmao. Cant wait for that buff, hopefully they give locks baseline interrupts or at least an instant cast SF.

I think we can all be thankful we dont have the RoF ring though LOL
    Well, yeah, there will always be a bis legendary. The point is that heroism for 15 seconds on a 30 sec cd is pretty powerful.

What warlocks need is a baseline interrupt, and for teh effect to trigger if you use cc on cc immune mobs.

Sephuz is pretty bomb in M+ tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you can stun the spiders, also mortal coil works on all these too, you can stun the wisps, and no the tentacles cant be ccd on xavius
    Huh? Pretty sure spider adds on Renferal are immune to stuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Braindog View Post
    Huh? Pretty sure spider adds on Renferal are immune to stuns.
    they are.

!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got the ring as Afflic...my second legendary, first being the bracers (Each enemy I cast UA on gives me 4% increased damage, yawn). If I can't interrupt something or can't fear something, I'm screwed I can't proc this at all. Not only that, I lose 13% Mastery if I replace my 850 ring. Terryn's weights in pawn list it as an 11% upgrade.

You read that right. My 850 ring is competitive with this fucking 910. 60 iLvls and it doesn't matter 'cause secondary stats are way too strong and primaries on rings are a thing of the past. Fuck me, right?
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2016-11-30 at 09:41 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    You can always use Tito and pray for RNG Cows .

Detro can dispel to activate it as well as using shadowfury/fear.
    Sephuz is naturally very fight dependent but it's amazing where it does work.

I got this as my 2nd but i use it. I had a 855 crafted ring and when I sim it against the legendary the Lego sims 10k higher so i use it for now. Kinda nice having non crit TKCs hit for over a million due to the much higher stam. Just glad that I picked up the belt as my first demo legendary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    they are.

!
    thought you could
    weird
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsoman View Post
    Sephuz is pretty bomb in M+ tho
    If you're running Affliction Howl of Terror will proc Sephuz.

It's nice if you can stun something. If not, it's literally the worst legendary in the game (even after 7.1.5).

Got this as my first legendary on my demo lock and the voices of "Maybe you should quit WoW..." started swirling in my head for the first time since I started playing Legion.

Seriously, I'm all about progression raiding and this does next to nothing for me most of the time. The biggest kick to the teeth is just how much better some of the other legendaries would've been for DPS. There's a mage in my guild with two great legendaries and the friendly DPS race that my guild likes to have is basically over before it even begins, and will remain so until I can get a legendary that isn't ass.

If there's some way to reliably spawn something we can stun, I'd love to know about it...

Sephuz was my first, initially upsetting, legendary item. RNG is RNG - always has been and always will be. Sephuz isn't the best but in my mind it holds quite a bit of value due to it's niche appeal (and quite honestly, the majority of my time is spent in M+ relatively speaking). Obviously, it is no Feretory, Magistrike or Sin'Dorei but I am pleased with how well it works for me in M+ which many others have attested to...

Being a BE definitely helps due to the utilization of arcane torrent to frequently interrupt/control certain packs in M+, thereby getting a haste buff and the movement speed also comes into play since we are slow AF. Of course, SF is the main proc every 30 seconds but fear in some cases (BRH fortified - this passed week for example) is another moment I find it helpful for an initial priority damage boost...

The problem with Sephuz isn't really the "problem with Sephuz" - its the disparity between sheer #s, convenience and utility... Everyone would CLEARLY be much happier with Sin'Dorei, Feretory, Magistrike, (etc.) when compared to the alternative(s).

I try to remind myself that we will all get the undesirable legendary items at some point - one acquired is one less to acquire at the end of the day. We are just a little over 3 months into the expansion, they will come. I've dealt with exceedingly far worse RNG/grinds in other games in comparison to WOW so its really not a huge thing for me but clearly this is subjective.

Sephuz would be just fine if it triggered on CC use regardless of whether the mob is immune to it or not.