Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    In arena. Didn't stack. Maybe it's just him needing to L2P or figure something out though because he kept dying to DH yday even with my Grips and Chains of Ice + root on DH so dunno XD.

Started arena yday with hpala/enhsham/fdk(me) didn't play for a long time so I am rusty as all hells, enh has 0 pvp experience. Pala plays but was never high. There have been games I sat in sheep/cyclone/stun almost entire game :<
    with that comp u just need pump out dmg, mostly you guys will be killing DPS, you can also DG healer into incap totem and swap healer, i run similar comps: vanguards, cant say i like it (i alw pref run with range, not a melee clv) but i noticed games we win, we simply need to connect on 1 target, once we do, stuff usually dies

so if you can not stick to some1, do not chase simply swap to some1 you can hit, besides Enh has range kick, so it should be easy to lock out Ehealer while raping dmg meters on a Edps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    with that comp u just need pump out dmg, mostly you guys will be killing DPS, you can also DG healer into incap totem and swap healer, i run similar comps: vanguards, cant say i like it (i alw pref run with range, not a melee clv) but i noticed games we win, we simply need to connect on 1 target, once we do, stuff usually dies

so if you can not stick to some1, do not chase simply swap to some1 you can hit, besides Enh has range kick, so it should be easy to lock out Ehealer while raping dmg meters on a Edps
    First I need to give our enh a habit not to use Hex for no reason just because it's available

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    First I need to give our enh a habit not to use Hex for no reason just because it's available
    I actually used to have same issue with my Ret in the being (me being a nub :P) i used to hoj healer right away without any pressure on Kill Target... didnt work out so well vs higher rated teams :P so now i wait till we actually putting on some pressure before tossing out my HOJ especially cuz comps i run now has way way CC at hand.

with melee clvs (i hate running melee clvs with passion >.< ) i found that works the best for me, is none stop swapping between healer and dps, so i would advise swapping to healer every time DG is up, DG healer to you guys into incap or other stun, if healer gets away do not chase, just pump out dmg. The way FDK atm is INSANE dmg but low mobility, hence just stay on target and keep on pumping out dmg but dont be afraid/forget to swap quick into a stun on healer.