Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I think there's a real risk of Rogues becoming an automatic target to switch to in Arena if their health is lowered too much.
    And you, what, don't want to be the focus target? Newsflash, someone has to be the focus target and Rogue will still be a poor choice because of their defensives and ability to drop combat/reset.

Again, just sounds like salty FotM Rogue tears to me.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe this thread is still going on. Rogues are one of the best classes in both PvE and PvP right now. What's next, a Druid making a thread crying about bear tanks not being #1 by enough of a margin?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    And you, what, don't want to be the focus target? Newsflash, someone has to be the focus target and Rogue will still be a poor choice because of their defensives and ability to drop combat/reset.

Again, just sounds like salty FotM Rogue tears to me.
    I'm not too sure why your accusing me of disagreeing with the changes, as I've very obviously been in favour of them in my posts.
    The point is that reducing their health by too much means they will be the primary focus and unable to defend themselves; a sweet-spot needs to be found where they are able to survive for a time while being trained in arena.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    TBH when do you train any other target in 3s? I would say about 75% of the time that the enemy team has a mage in 3s, that's the target we train.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Rather, I'm saying that reducing their health exacerbates the issue; that reducing a Mage's health makes training them a more viable strategy of winning.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Rather, I'm saying that reducing their health exacerbates the issue; that reducing a Mage's health makes training them a more viable strategy of winning.
    What you've said certainly isn't false. I just feel that historically that has always been the case. Either you train the mage or your healer gets poly'd all game (unless he's a good druid). Even using LoS to try and dodge the poly its often more trouble than its worth - easier to just train the mage and stop all that before it even starts.

Unless the other dps is like, an ele shaman, I'm gunna train the mage. You can stop so much damage and CC. It's also better to force those blocks early into the match so if it goes to dampening the mage has fewer options.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2016-10-27 at 05:16 PM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Patch happened.

I've always wondered why "LOL U WERE NERFED I DRINK YOUR TEARS" posts aren't infractable, but "FUCK YOU, THEY BROKE OUR CLASS" posts are.

There seem to be a LOT of people here who don't play Rogue, watch tournaments, and think they know how to balance the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    I've always wondered why "LOL U WERE NERFED I DRINK YOUR TEARS" posts aren't infractable, but "FUCK YOU, THEY BROKE OUR CLASS" posts are.

There seem to be a LOT of people here who don't play Rogue, watch tournaments, and think they know how to balance the class.
    10% Stamina reduction breaks the class, better reroll.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    10% Stamina reduction breaks the class, better reroll.
    Some people are saying it was 20% stamina reduction for Assassination rogues, along with 10% agility as well? Not sure, there are a lot of rogue nerfs. Also a lot of people are saying that it was Assassination rogues that were the problem, not Subtlety or Outlaw..

Fixed above statement.. also adding in patch notes:

ALL ROGUES:
    Agility reduced by 10% in PvP.
    Stamina reduced by 5% in PvP.

Assassination:
    Stamina reduced by 15% in PvP. (Bringing total to 20%?)
    System Shock duration reduced to 2 seconds (was 4 seconds).

Subtlety:
    Stamina reduced by 5% in PvP. (Bringing total to 10%?)

Outlaw:
    Stamina reduced by 15% in PvP. (Bringing total to 20%?)
    Last edited by Shaderas; 2016-10-27 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Clarified after patch notes...