Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Anyone got a frost trinket breakdown?

Deleted
    Guys, what do u think about the Nature's Call for Frost Dk ? http://www.wowhead.com/item=139334/n...all&bonus=1807

I've the An'she's Invigoring Charm on 845 (1177 strength / 915 haste) and the Ettin Fingernail on 865 (1418 strength / 329 Haste/Crit/Mastery).

Do u think Nature's call is worth compared to those two ? I've just got it on 865 with a socket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otonashi View Post
    Guys, what do u think about the Nature's Call for Frost Dk ? http://www.wowhead.com/item=139334/n...all&bonus=1807

I've the An'she's Invigoring Charm on 845 (1177 strength / 915 haste) and the Ettin Fingernail on 865 (1418 strength / 329 Haste/Crit/Mastery).

Do u think Nature's call is worth compared to those two ? I've just got it on 865 with a socket.
    dont use natures call ever , its crappy. Only en trinket worth haivng is uroc one and thats just mainly for the strength

Quick Question:

Just picked up an 860 Eye of Command and was probably going to swap to Frost anyway. I'm working with

850 Memento of Angrboda
    860 Hunger of the Pack
    860 Eye of Command

Obviously EoC is BiS for Frost, but which of the other two do you think I should use? I was thinking the Hunger for constant crit and the slightly higher strength.

Link to my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...igtyr/advanced; (INB4 extra comments, yes I have the Unholy belt and yes I'm using the bugged frost appearance, I don't actually know where to get the real one.)

Quote Originally Posted by Skjaldborg View Post
    Quick Question:

Just picked up an 860 Eye of Command and was probably going to swap to Frost anyway. I'm working with

850 Memento of Angrboda
    860 Hunger of the Pack
    860 Eye of Command

Obviously EoC is BiS for Frost, but which of the other two do you think I should use? I was thinking the Hunger for constant crit and the slightly higher strength.

(INB4 extra comments, yes I have the Unholy belt and yes I'm using the bugged frost appearance, I don't actually know where to get the real one.)
    Big fan of the Angerboda. It procs more than nature's call, it buffs are 2x that of nature's call and it provides pretty solid strength. As Frost you benefit from all three traits. My sim puts crit, haste, and mastery pretty close to each other in value wise. So having the ability to proc one of them once every ~40 seconds makes it pretty strong.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vazaxi/simple. Can you guys help me out. I have an 840 ( or 845) paw, 865 Eye and 845 chrono. Now according to sims Chrono and eye is better than paw, however when I sim my character chrono and paw sims higher than chrono + Eye or even eye+paw. Is this to do with my stat weights?(I've just come from blood spec) or is simcraft not accounting for eyes crit correctly? Sorry for formatting on phone.

I can't see your link because my work computer blocks everything but you should definitely use the Eye. The (pretty much) static crit allows you to remove some from your gear if it's high and put it in other areas. As far as the other one goes, The 840 Paw is pretty crummy. If it were 880 then maybe a different story with the huge amount of strength on it. The shard isn't terrible and procs quite a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

I finally got a Chaos Talisman(840)/Faulty Countermeasure(850). Looking forward to trying them out in raid tomorrow. Previously using Hunger(845). Will run Kara again and again for any Eye.

Deleted
    So would an 865 ursoc paw be better than an 840 pack?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pentru View Post
    I just got a countermeasure finally and im not sure about the 2nd trinket slot. I got a 860 paw and a 850 Chaos Talisman. What would be better (im frost, 27 % crit, 20 % haste, 40 % mastery) ?
    I would say use chaos. Remember strength is the best stat and mastery is pretty solid. More frost damage. Macro the countermeasures into pillars and any other racial/cd you have

- - - Updated - - -

As a side note I'm wondering about angerboa these days... If the crit sweet spot is 25% and you get a crit proc, is it wasted? The mastery and haste procs are very helpful indeed and the passive str on an 850 is 1233. Trying chrono shard today for the flat haste which puts me at 40% and the movement boost is always great
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I would say use chaos. Remember strength is the best stat and mastery is pretty solid. More frost damage. Macro the countermeasures into pillars and any other racial/cd you have

- - - Updated - - -

As a side note I'm wondering about angerboa these days... If the crit sweet spot is 25% and you get a crit proc, is it wasted? The mastery and haste procs are very helpful indeed and the passive str on an 850 is 1233. Trying chrono shard today for the flat haste which puts me at 40% and the movement boost is always great
    Got the Talisman/Countermeasure combo and I can say that it's pretty solid. Talisman is up almost 100% as long as you're hitting something throughout the fight. That's a static 1500 strength for the entire fights. The Countermeasure is nuts. Macro it in with Pillar/Pot whatever else you have and watch it fly, especially with lust and talons where our AA speed is turbo quick.

I found Chrono Shard to be lackluster compared to some of my other combos.

Quote Originally Posted by DagrDK View Post
    Got the Talisman/Countermeasure combo and I can say that it's pretty solid. Talisman is up almost 100% as long as you're hitting something throughout the fight. That's a static 1500 strength for the entire fights. The Countermeasure is nuts. Macro it in with Pillar/Pot whatever else you have and watch it fly, especially with lust and talons where our AA speed is turbo quick.

I found Chrono Shard to be lackluster compared to some of my other combos.
    I got some trinkets, but I couldn't see which combo is better.

Actually all of them are poor on ilvls. Today I'm finishing the Karazhan Dg and If i get the Eye of Command, I should combo it with the Chrono Shard with 855ilvl.

I got also, Memento but at 850 ilvl. I got pretty good Criticals at 25-28% but low haste at 18-19% and my mastery is around 28-30%.

What do you think? I'm using today Memento+Chrono Shard and I'm doing fine but I think something is missing.

I got also, Countermeasure 850, Counterweight at 840. I wish i could have a high lvl of memento and eye of command.

Use counter measure over Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by LETSGETPARTY View Post
    Use counter measure over Chrono
    So in general if I get the Eye of Command, would combo EoC and Countermeasure?

If I do not get it, would use Countermeasure with Memento?

Quote Originally Posted by KoRnDaddy View Post
    So in general if I get the Eye of Command, would combo EoC and Countermeasure?

If I do not get it, would use Countermeasure with Memento?
    If the Eye gives you the ability to gem or enchant away some crit, then go that route. If you have some haste/mastery or haste/vers gear sitting in your bags, you might be able to move stats around to be nicer than they are now. I'm using a Talisman/Countermeasure right now. Counterweight is not as good as the others you have. My stats at 872 ilvl are:
    25% crit
    25% haste
    29% mastery
    7% vers

Keep in mind that Chaos Talisman* is terrible where you don't have 100% uptime on your auto attacks on the boss. Eye of Command is also not so great where you need to attack a secondary target. These trinkets do well in sims on patchwerk but have huge disadvantages in an actual raid environment.
    Last edited by Zetsumai258i; 2016-11-01 at 01:04 AM. Reason: confused Chrono Shard with Chaos Talisman :)

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    Keep in mind that Chrono Shard is terrible where you don't have 100% uptime on your auto attacks on the boss. Eye of Command is also not so great where you need to attack a secondary target. These trinkets do well in sims on patchwerk but have huge disadvantages in an actual raid environment.
    Good point. I didn't notice the difference in tooltips between Eye and Talisman. The Eye specifically states it resets if you attack another target. The Talisman just states you need to be attacking something to maintain the stacks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    Keep in mind that Chrono Shard is terrible where you don't have 100% uptime on your auto attacks on the boss. Eye of Command is also not so great where you need to attack a secondary target. These trinkets do well in sims on patchwerk but have huge disadvantages in an actual raid environment.
    I beg the differ. Had chrono proc many times when I was out of range and got back in very fast. If you have the eye and countermeasures then you have to shed off lots of crit from all other gear to hit 25% cause anymore suffers from diminishing returns from what I read.
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eskibear View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vazaxi/simple. Can you guys help me out. I have an 840 ( or 845) paw, 865 Eye and 845 chrono. Now according to sims Chrono and eye is better than paw, however when I sim my character chrono and paw sims higher than chrono + Eye or even eye+paw. Is this to do with my stat weights?(I've just come from blood spec) or is simcraft not accounting for eyes crit correctly? Sorry for formatting on phone.
    Can anybody else provide some more insight into this, I can't decide what to take out of these trinket choices.

7+ Year Old Account
    A chunk of trinkets are 200 dps apart as per the SIM list. If.They were 2,000 apart that would be different.
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I beg the differ. Had chrono proc many times when I was out of range and got back in very fast. If you have the eye and countermeasures then you have to shed off lots of crit from all other gear to hit 25% cause anymore suffers from diminishing returns from what I read.
    Test Chaos Talisman* on a dummy. If you move away for Nythendra, Ursoc, Elerethe and Dragons it will drop off.
    Last edited by Zetsumai258i; 2016-11-01 at 01:05 AM.