Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    unholy -> I have a 865 paw (getting a mythic one on reset hopefully) + a 840 Hunger of the pack... which trinket would be better than Hunger? chaos talisman from kara seems veryyyyyyyy bad unless pure ST, is it worth buying darkmoon? I also have the unstable arcanocrystal from the world boss -> stats w/o arcano would be 35% crit, 16% haste, 37% mastery, 3% versa.

tl;dr :

865 paw
    880 paw(hopefully)
    840 hunger of the pack
    buying darkmoon?
    860 unstable arcanocrystal
    chaos talisman.

Could anyone help out plx?

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I beg the differ. Had chrono proc many times when I was out of range and got back in very fast. If you have the eye and countermeasures then you have to shed off lots of crit from all other gear to hit 25% cause anymore suffers from diminishing returns from what I read.
    So getting the Eye, I could roll to Contermeasures + EoC easily, right? In meanwhile, still use the Chrono Shard + Countermeasures?

Memento seems to be a great Trinket giving STR my stats for my OB+RA build and legendary waist, which also gives a lot of procs of random stats per minute.

Other question I have.

On my stats and using a trinket which gives me haste procs + neck enchantment Claw and trying to keep IT with 3 stack, can I drop haste a little bit more around 10-15% and focus on vers or mastery? because mastery we have a supposed "25% softcap"?

Cya,
    KoRn

Deleted
    Mark of Dargul is actually not too shabby for M+ (3.5%-4% of my damage).
    I'm currently using it with Angerboda, until I can get my hands on a Countermeasure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    Test Chrono on a dummy. If you move away for Nythendra, Ursoc, Elerethe and Dragons it will drop off.
    Huh? U try the right thing? Chrono is a buff. 5k haste and 30% movement speed. Many many times it proced from a ticking dot when I was out with rot and I ran right back to nyth

Once again Sims are NOT LAW SET IN STONE. They are based on a fight 8 years old where you just stand there and spam buttons. Use as a tool
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Huh? U try the right thing? Chrono is a buff. 5k haste and 30% movement speed. Many many times it proced from a ticking dot when I was out with rot and I ran right back to nyth

Once again Sims are NOT LAW SET IN STONE. They are based on a fight 8 years old where you just stand there and spam buttons. Use as a tool
    Thanks for the replay! Most sense comment about sim so far!

Quote Originally Posted by angmaar View Post
    unholy -> I have a 865 paw (getting a mythic one on reset hopefully) + a 840 Hunger of the pack... which trinket would be better than Hunger? chaos talisman from kara seems veryyyyyyyy bad unless pure ST, is it worth buying darkmoon? I also have the unstable arcanocrystal from the world boss -> stats w/o arcano would be 35% crit, 16% haste, 37% mastery, 3% versa.

tl;dr :

865 paw
    880 paw(hopefully)
    840 hunger of the pack
    buying darkmoon?
    chaos talisman.

I think you mean Eye of Command from Kara. Chaos Talisman from VH is a terrific trinket with a stat proc that is up largely 100% of a fight. I had similar stats like you from my unholy gear and dropped about 10% crit in favor of 10% haste. Now I'm around 25/25/29/7 and seeing some very good numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by angmaar View Post

tl;dr :

865 paw
    880 paw(hopefully)
    840 hunger of the pack
    buying darkmoon?
    chaos talisman.

Run the arcano crystal no matter what. It's one of our best trinkets right now, the stats alone is just super good for us. Sim it and you'll see. It has been our bis trinket for a while now. You might be disappointed with a mythic paw, I just got one last week because literally nobody wanted it. It simmed like 500 more dps than my 855 darkmoon deck. Can you believe that? I am still using the paw because of the str alone. I really hope it gets buffed in the future and becomes one of our bis trinkets... switch out the bleeed for stacking crit or just make the bleed increase and stack over 20 sec, one can only hope.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KoRnDaddy View Post
    Thanks for the replay! Most sense comment about sim so far!
    You're welcome. I'm so sick of reading sim every sentence on here, discord, IV, etc. It's a general list of trinkets from best to worst yes and was amazing at figuring out which piece or armor to use with four piece tier.
    Now things are different. No two people will ever have the same gear or results of a personal SIM. Period. Titanforged, socket, plus gear etc. We change gear almost every day. There is no best in slot list. There never will he again.
    I love and use my angerbola. But in a real raid setting the movement speed might be better if not more useful. Angerbola won't give haste mastery every time. It can proc crit too. The haste break points are 20 30 40%. 5k haste puts me at exactly 40.21% which is like 1.2 attack speed. Very nice with the AA ring

Anger chrono hunger and that other one are around 200 dps apart from each other so use the best ilevel of the one in your bags. But there is a 2k jump from all those to chaos talisman and eye of command.
    Filthy Casual

Ahh yeah...I thought we were talking about Chaos Talisman which sucks outside of sims.

I did mythic 10 for the first time this week. 880 chrono or angerboda pls

I do have Eye of Command 860, Angerboda 845 and Paw 885 - which 2 should I go for? I was thinking about Angerboda + Paw for trash in M+ and Eye of Command + Paw for ST.

I also happen to have the UH legendary bracers, so crit is the best stat for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Run the arcano crystal no matter what. It's one of our best trinkets right now, the stats alone is just super good for us. Sim it and you'll see. It has been our bis trinket for a while now. You might be disappointed with a mythic paw, I just got one last week because literally nobody wanted it. It simmed like 500 more dps than my 855 darkmoon deck. Can you believe that? I am still using the paw because of the str alone. I really hope it gets buffed in the future and becomes one of our bis trinkets... switch out the bleeed for stacking crit or just make the bleed increase and stack over 20 sec, one can only hope.
    I am disappointed tbh. Had a seed pod from Nyth mythic 895, -4k vs hunger of pack (840). I'll sim all trinkets and see what I get then

You're welcome. I'm so sick of reading sim every sentence on here, discord, IV, etc. It's a general list of trinkets from best to worst yes and was amazing at figuring out which piece or armor to use with four piece tier.
    Now things are different. No two people will ever have the same gear or results of a personal SIM. Period. Titanforged, socket, plus gear etc. We change gear almost every day. There is no best in slot list. There never will he again.
    I love and use my angerbola. But in a real raid setting the movement speed might be better if not more useful. Angerbola won't give haste mastery every time. It can proc crit too. The haste break points are 20 30 40%. 5k haste puts me at exactly 40.21% which is like 1.2 attack speed. Very nice with the AA ring

Anger chrono hunger and that other one are around 200 dps apart from each other so use the best ilevel of the one in your bags. But there is a 2k jump from all those to chaos talisman and eye of command.
    Many thanks once again.

I'm usually running Mythic + 9-10 that is the max my group can handle. So, I'm running with Angerboda wich procs very well with Chrono Shard that gives me some haste, because i'm with 25% crit 29% mastery and only 18% haste, so I thought I could miss some portion of haste in my build. I'm doing all fights 350k+ dps in a mithic, of course that 3+ target I do 500-600k everytime.

I have a consistent DPS in mythic and for raids i still miss some gear, i base on askmrrobot all the times but they keep insisting on critical stuff, when you go to Icyveins they tell something different and they have a link to askmrrobot, crazy unh? haha.

But in general, I still miss some gear and different trinkets, i'm pursuing the EyE of Command, the ursoc paw, moroes trinket, the eye trinket as well. Of course, countermeasure with high ilvl same for counterweight. But since i'm performing OB+RA build which is fantastic for me, i'm trying to get 2 good trinkets with strenght on the stats and some kind of dots (paw, moroes, counterweight) because we need a lot of movements during the fights in EN and leave some dots (HB buffed also) would sustain our dps.

By the way, i think my dps overrall is going to be better as soon as I get the bracer/wrist legendary, i already have the belt which is still great and I can keep my FP working 80-90% of the fight UP on a target that doesn't move a lot like ursoc/elereth/nyth.

Tonight I'm going to raid En Heroic, I'll try Chrono + Angerboda. Let's see what's going to happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Many thanks once again.

I'm usually running Mythic + 9-10 that is the max my group can handle. So, I'm running with Angerboda wich procs very well with Chrono Shard that gives me some haste, because i'm with 25% crit 29% mastery and only 18% haste, so I thought I could miss some portion of haste in my build. I'm doing all fights 350k+ dps in a mithic, of course that 3+ target I do 500-600k everytime.

I have a consistent DPS in mythic and for raids i still miss some gear, i base on askmrrobot all the times but they keep insisting on critical stuff, when you go to Icyveins they tell something different and they have a link to askmrrobot, crazy unh? haha.

But in general, I still miss some gear and different trinkets, i'm pursuing the EyE of Command, the ursoc paw, moroes trinket, the eye trinket as well. Of course, countermeasure with high ilvl same for counterweight. But since i'm performing OB+RA build which is fantastic for me, i'm trying to get 2 good trinkets with strenght on the stats and some kind of dots (paw, moroes, counterweight) because we need a lot of movements during the fights in EN and leave some dots (HB buffed also) would sustain our dps.

By the way, i think my dps overrall is going to be better as soon as I get the bracer/wrist legendary, i already have the belt which is still great and I can keep my FP working 80-90% of the fight UP on a target that doesn't move a lot like ursoc/elereth/nyth.

Tonight I'm going to raid En Heroic, I'll try Chrono + Angerboda. Let's see what's going to happen.

id stick with anger and chrono. that was my UH set up and worked perfectly. UH benefits from more crit haste and mastery then frost to my understanding. the more the merrier with all those.

id stay away from Paw still. even a 880. the Str is great of course but the damage is like the same as your neck enchant. maybe 1.5% more?

i talk a lot about chrono. its just that good! how may times in a mythic plus were you as the DK just behind everyone? vauly of the wardens for example. after the golem and running to the eye ball did you keep up or did the group wait for you? out movement sucks. chrono CAN proc off dots, first aide, blood fury etc. on Elere in EN you get the green shit and run out to dump it and chrono procs, you get right back in and save wraith walk for crossing platforms. Sims cant tell you that. if I had an 880 like the Spanishninja, id never need another trinket till after nighthold. all DK specs love haste! ALL SPECS

all the M EN trinkets are meh. dont bother. even an 880 seed pod. mythic + trinkets are just too good. try to farm a high level Chaos talisman for frost, thats my goal now. most of us already have crit gear so Eye of Command and a Countermeasure when stacked up is like 8-9% crit. IF and i say IF the crit break point is 25% before diminishing returns and anymore is wasted, then you have to seek out versa and mastery gear- which people like me DE'd for weeks... I had a high ilevel neck piece that goes with chrono... kinda wish I still had it.

once the Discord guys finalize the numbers for frost, things will settle down. if you are doing 350k in raids, then you are just fine

- - - Updated - - -

cancel all that above. just read this:

What stats should I be aiming for?
    Stat priorities are very strange for Frost Death Knights, especially those following the Machinegun gameplay style. Simming yourself is incredibly recommended as Frost has some strange interactions in regards to how it values its stats depending on how much you have of each. A good baseline, however, is:
    RA/Oblitn:
    - 25% Crit (±5%)
    - 20% Haste (or 31.25% if you can reach it) without going too much over
    - 8% Vers
    - Mastery > Crit
    FSc/GA:
    - 25% Crit (±5%)
    - 25% Haste without going too much over
    - Mastery > Crit > Vers
    Filthy Casual

id stick with anger and chrono. that was my UH set up and worked perfectly. UH benefits from more crit haste and mastery then frost to my understanding. the more the merrier with all those.

id stay away from Paw still. even a 880. the Str is great of course but the damage is like the same as your neck enchant. maybe 1.5% more?

i talk a lot about chrono. its just that good! how may times in a mythic plus were you as the DK just behind everyone? vauly of the wardens for example. after the golem and running to the eye ball did you keep up or did the group wait for you? out movement sucks. chrono CAN proc off dots, first aide, blood fury etc. on Elere in EN you get the green shit and run out to dump it and chrono procs, you get right back in and save wraith walk for crossing platforms. Sims cant tell you that. if I had an 880 like the Spanishninja, id never need another trinket till after nighthold. all DK specs love haste! ALL SPECS

all the M EN trinkets are meh. dont bother. even an 880 seed pod. mythic + trinkets are just too good. try to farm a high level Chaos talisman for frost, thats my goal now. most of us already have crit gear so Eye of Command and a Countermeasure when stacked up is like 8-9% crit. IF and i say IF the crit break point is 25% before diminishing returns and anymore is wasted, then you have to seek out versa and mastery gear- which people like me DE'd for weeks... I had a high ilevel neck piece that goes with chrono... kinda wish I still had it.

once the Discord guys finalize the numbers for frost, things will settle down. if you are doing 350k in raids, then you are just fine

- - - Updated - - -

cancel all that above. just read this:

What stats should I be aiming for?
    Stat priorities are very strange for Frost Death Knights, especially those following the Machinegun gameplay style. Simming yourself is incredibly recommended as Frost has some strange interactions in regards to how it values its stats depending on how much you have of each. A good baseline, however, is:
    RA/Oblitn:
    - 25% Crit (±5%)
    - 20% Haste (or 31.25% if you can reach it) without going too much over
    - 8% Vers
    - Mastery > Crit
    FSc/GA:
    - 25% Crit (±5%)
    - 25% Haste without going too much over
    - Mastery > Crit > Vers
    Sounds really graet Piz. Many thanks. I'm about to reach these stats, actually my vers is really low, but with the time and getting other items i'd be fine soon.

But what you said about mobility, that's fantastic, we are lack on mobility, a lot, huge CD for the WW, i'm a big cow hahaha, fat, with a lot of bacon, so imagine, frost, freezing, fat, cow, bacon, yes they get mad at me because i'm slow.

Many thanks for all the support. I hope tonight I raid very well and can maximize my set/gear and will keep you advised and share of course my thoughts and feeling.

Regarding the trinkets, well, i'll start to farm Chaos Talisman and hope it gets upgraded Tonight, Angerboda+Chrono. Also, i'll get my gear and even dropa a bit my ilvl but reach the mentioned above stats.

Eye of Command is good even in multitarget situations for Frost. If you're running Talons and have 3 stacks, target switching nets you a 10 stack in about 3 seconds.

More or less, unstable arcano crystal is an absolute best in slot when equal iLvl with an eye of command and angerboda. Between EoC and angerboda is a hard call to make. Some sims and dummy testing would reveal that for you but I suspect Angerboda would pull ahead, especially in multitarget.

Hunger of the pack is great if it rolls up as stat sticks are fantastic right now, but I'm not convinced it would be better than EoC and arcano crystal.
    Last edited by sergerdk; 2016-11-01 at 04:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds really graet Piz. Many thanks. I'm about to reach these stats, actually my vers is really low, but with the time and getting other items i'd be fine soon.

But what you said about mobility, that's fantastic, we are lack on mobility, a lot, huge CD for the WW, i'm a big cow hahaha, fat, with a lot of bacon, so imagine, frost, freezing, fat, cow, bacon, yes they get mad at me because i'm slow.

Many thanks for all the support. I hope tonight I raid very well and can maximize my set/gear and will keep you advised and share of course my thoughts and feeling.

Regarding the trinkets, well, i'll start to farm Chaos Talisman and hope it gets upgraded Tonight, Angerboda+Chrono. Also, i'll get my gear and even dropa a bit my ilvl but reach the mentioned above stats.
    Cool cool. No problem I'm here to help

What cows have bacon?? Hahaha that be great

As far as the versa goes, farm the shit out of Suramar dungeons for the two piece. Even a low lever 840 chest and shoulder will skyrocket your DPS due to RA OB build. It's 8.25% versatility on proc and goes off all the time. I spilled so much semen on the floor Saturday when I got a titanforged 875 chest. Couldn't walk it was that GOOD. 30 ilevel direct upgrade from the 845 version.

The shit thing is though I can only run arcway now for 9 weeks until nighthold and tier sets.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE-

Seems your old pal Piz was RIGHT. Chrono is the winner!
    865 880 and BiS 895 trinket list has been changed
    http://imgur.com/a/jS87e
    credit; Tarlom on Discord (i thinks)

at 865, which most of us are at, chrono and anger are 24 DPS apart. Twenty four damage per second. now I can officially say if you have both use chrono and try for chaos talisman, eye of command, or world boss trinket. countermeasure fell pretty far... i noticed mine was doing less damage then 2 weeks ago... possible stealth nerf?
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    I have 860 Eye of Command, 860 Angerboda and a 880 Spiked Counterweight.

Which items should i take? The Itemlevels are confusing me.

I am running Emerald Nightmare Heroic and Myth+11+

How does the 880 version of nightbane trinket with mastery str look? Mastery haste crit and vers are all very close on values for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by totmachor View Post
    I have 860 Eye of Command, 860 Angerboda and a 880 Spiked Counterweight.

Which items should i take? The Itemlevels are confusing me.

I am running Emerald Nightmare Heroic and Myth+11+
    I'd use eye and anger
    Filthy Casual