Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I really would love to see Chaos Bolt doing 7 digits instead of damage that melee instant attacks do at ilvl 830
    The new pvp talent makes the spec feel complete again (in pvp duh). We need those kind of Chaos bolts in pve too..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    The new pvp talent makes the spec feel complete again (in pvp duh). We need those kind of Chaos bolts in pve too..
    ha!

yeah realized that too when I was doing world quests pvp towers and my chaos bolts were doing like 1.3 million or something and I was like yeaaaaaaaaaaah this is fun !

To make destro a rounded spec in terms of choice that makes a difference vs other classes we probably need something like the following:

*Chaosbolt buffed 50% but havoc only copies the pre buff levels of damage when havoc'd. Easy to code and do. Adjust pvp by -50% if necessary to match 7.1 live.

*CDF needs a huge damage buff, can no longer be havoc'd, and is cast able on the move. Gives destro single target clear choice with a dash of complexity, a use for the spell since SC beats it, and a touch of mobility...which I don't feel is out of line after the durability nerfs we took.

*Shorter cool downs on portals...30 seconds is a nice place to start. Bit more single target, bit more mobility, and more involvement in the signature feature of the spec's weapon.

That would give destro mobility gains on par with the durability we lost. It gives destro single target to rival demo/other classes without breaking cleave/the havoc conundrum. The buff to CB is a middle ground but the spell needs to hit harder for being a base 3 second cast taking 40% of our resources. CDF is completely out of a job so buffing and changing how it works on class weaknesses overly exaggerated by the devs 7.1 changes should happen in some form. Portals are cool feature but do weak damage for a 45 second cool down/spell. Also since it seems like the proc rate on gosac has been nerfed there is some room for buffs. Could also tweak the artifact to give a bigger pet bonus for imps and Doomguards.

It sounds like a lot but compare to the toolkit so far other classes that are clearly the accepted "norm" for success. Also especially important as most have invested in destro. Demo and aff have their issues but that is another discussion/thread...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    ha!

yeah realized that too when I was doing world quests pvp towers and my chaos bolts were doing like 1.3 million or something and I was like yeaaaaaaaaaaah this is fun !
    Now it feels literally like "CHAOS bolt" in pvp lol