Enh shams after nerfs

So does anyone know whether enh shams hits like wet soggy noodles compared to other classes with the nerf to ss and Agi ?
    I played a bit last night but they seemed alright...just not sure if enh is still part of the golden melee trio ret rogue enh

what nerf? i was trying to gather a flower, saw a enh, i decided to hit him for shit and giggles, 4s later im running like a bitch, mind you i was a tank

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    lost 10% agility in the PvP templates. It has no change in Wpvp.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by keishton View Post
    So does anyone know whether enh shams hits like wet soggy noodles compared to other classes with the nerf to ss and Agi ?
    I played a bit last night but they seemed alright...just not sure if enh is still part of the golden melee trio ret rogue enh
    Yeh i also noticed Enh's lower dmg last night doing arena, they did not put much dmg at all compared to where they were before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    what nerf? i was trying to gather a flower, saw a enh, i decided to hit him for shit and giggles, 4s later im running like a bitch, mind you i was a tank
    Its ok, not as embarrassing as me jumping frost mage in open area (no where to LOS) on my Ret, then i realized all my cds are down, i am PvE spec, so ya that frost mage popped all his cds + BL and just melted my face while i only managed to connect to him 2 times lol... >.<

Deleted
    The damage is still excellent.

And now they have ranged snare which was their greatest weakness (enjoying those retarded druids,monks,rogues,mages kitting you forever)

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    The damage is still excellent.

And now they have ranged snare which was their greatest weakness (enjoying those retarded druids,monks,rogues,mages kitting you forever)
    Ranged snare?