10+ Year Old Account

Give Demo the old GoSu back...

If they can't seem to *balance* the Wrathguard with the Fel Guard (Which is odd since they were able to balance the Succi to the Shivarra) then why not just give us the old GoSu back and let the other two specs use the current one?

I really want my Wrathguard back which they promised we wouldn't lose or would even love the new Wrathguard with the new swords they go in Legion. Also if we didn't have to use it as a glyph that means people could use the Fel Guard Glyph and use the Hellreaver if they wanted to for the classic look.

I mean do many other Demo players use the current GoSu other than for a cool pet while out in the world?

Old GoSu was the best, so sad they remove so many shit.

If i knew warlock was this boring now, i'd have played other class :'(
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to get really frustrated...Demo is so borring...Destru is nerfed...and Affliction is so damn blah and I already have a Shadowpriest.

I wouldn't mind Demo so much...but I can't have green fire on Demonbolt, I can't use the demons I wanted(Which was promised but still not getting a glyph of Warathguard and unless things changed the Voidlord glyph still uses the old model), and a complete wet noodle in PvP unless I can free cast easily.

Even if the numbers were tweaked to make the other talents not suck, I wouldn't mind...I just want the old GoSu back...

Deleted
    I want the old Service back, where you could summon 2 Doomguards. Now that made me feel like a master summoner.