Deleted

Norgannon's foresight - Legendary boots and Holy Priest

Hello. I recently managed to obtain Norgannon's foresight as my legendary. It seems though it is kind of useless for Holy Priests.

As it states in the description it can procc on instant casts. Unfortunately it seems to procc ony on damaging spells. Is it some kind of a bug or this item works as intended? I'm kinda confused since it dropped for me being Holy.
    I tried to spam all my healing instants on myself, random targets, even random damaged target. None seem to work. Any kind of damaging instant though gives a procc right away.
    Any fellow Holy got experience with this item?

Same for me. Only procs when smite spamming.

I've had the legendary effect proc from a lot of various spells while I'm playing Holy and Shadow.
    - Renew cast
    - Holy Word Serenity
    - Holy Word Sanctuary
    - Holy Nova
    - Flash Heal (SoL Proc)
    - Holy Nova
    - Holy Fire
    - Holy Word Chastise
    - Angelic Feather
    - Desperate Prayer
    - Levitate
    - ETC...

I am not experiencing what you are describing in your post, though I do notice an increased proc chance from Damaging instant casts and at the start of combat.
    Also, the cast while moving effect works on anything that produces a cast bar it seems (IE: Leytorrent, Divine Hymn, Mounting while running...).
    Last edited by Tousaka; 2016-10-27 at 03:07 PM.

Just want to make sure you know it will only proc when you are in combat. Mine normally proc the first instant cast after entering combat.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzTrauma View Post
    Just want to make sure you know it will only proc when you are in combat..
    This. Go get in combat with a mob just by running by it, then cast Renew, you'll almost surely get a proc.

As far as usage, it's tough. As holy, I'm not typically ever moving because nearly every spell we cast has a cast time. I've been using this legendary by fishing for a proc with renews if I know there is a time coming up where I want to use Divine Hymn but may have to move during it. Problem is I also want to have multiple PoMs out if possible when it's time for Divine Hymn, and I'll end up eating the proc when I want to cast PoM, so the interaction with the spells is pretty crappy.