Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Russia may be partially included, but it doesnt really belong. Remove the resources and Russia is irrelevant, thus Russia is only relevant because of its Asian part.
    You are too desperate. That is very sad to witness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    You are too desperate. That is very sad to witness.
    Sorry you feel the truth is desperate.

He can argue but should not opine. It is tiring to witness foreigners make stupid subjective talking points about our continent.

Russians living east of the Ural Mountains are still Russians, yes. The very point is that everything that matters about Russia, namely the origin of their people and country, their culture, their language, et cetera, all is European in nature. The fact that they have a lot of land extension that has little to no relevance to their nation doesn't make them any less European than any other people. Even if all of them settled in Asia, they remain Europeans, for the reasons I said.
    Well it's your problem that you dislike people outside of Europe having an opinion about Europe, do you not have an opinion about the world outside of Europe? or are you just a hypocrite?

Deleted
    "Ready for anything" is what a military should always be.

Is Russia going to invade Poland? Extremely unlikely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Sorry you feel the truth is desperate.
    The amount of truth in your comments equals the amount of intelligent life on Mars, lol.

There's no truth to what you have said. None. I've already told you why, and I hope you can look through again and try to comprehend and understand. You need to realize that, as I said, Russia is rooted in Europe, and if you remove everything European about it, you'd make the entire country vanish. Simple as that. The country is only Eurasian in pure geographical terms (which makes the UK with its Falkland Islands, for instance, what...? hmm...) - but, that aside, it is as European as any other European country (i.e., genetically, culturally, historically, et cetera).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Well it's your problem that you dislike people outside of Europe having an opinion about Europe, do you not have an opinion about the world outside of Europe? or are you just a hypocrite?
    I have a problem with Americans trying to decide for us Europeans, on a purely subjective account, what Europe is, and at what point it begins and ends. This sort of meddling has caused hatred between us more than you can imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poland's history of winning several world wars and standing up to international powers leads me to believe that Russia is totally fucked.

Really.

Really really.

OMG my sides hurt!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of truth in your comments equals the amount of intelligent life on Mars, lol.

There's no truth to what you have said. None. I've already told you why, and I hope you can look through again and try to comprehend and understand. You need to realize that, as I said, Russia is rooted in Europe, and if you remove everything European about it, you'd make the entire country vanish. Simple as that. The country is only Eurasian in pure geographical terms (which makes the UK with its Falkland Islands, for instance, what...? hmm...) - but, that aside, it is as European as any other European country (i.e., genetically, culturally, historically, et cetera).

- - - Updated - - -

I have a problem with Americans trying to decide for us Europeans, on a purely subjective account, what Europe is, and at what point it begins and ends. This sort of meddling has caused hatred between us more than you can imagine.
    At best, Russia is the red headed stepchild of Europe. They have the wrong writing, wrong religion, and wrong mindset.
    I could only dream of making all of Russia vanish.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    What can they do against a massive bombardment? Or a nuke?
    Barring the US electing Trump, that's not what will be coming - this will: "Russia completes reformation of 1st Guards Tank Army".
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Poland's history of winning several world wars and standing up to international powers leads me to believe that Russia is totally fucked.

Really.

Really really.

OMG my sides hurt!
    Poland did defeat Russia in 1920.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Barring the US electing Trump, that's not what will be coming - this will: "Russia completes reformation of 1st Guards Tank Army".
    A rapid reaction force equipped with 2nd line tanks....

Well if we're being honest, there really isn't a sensible geographical definition of what constitutes Europe. Europe is just where all the white people come from, and most Russians certainly fit that bill, but of course you can't exactly draw a line in the middle of Russia where all the white people live on one side and everyone else lives on the other side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Well if we're being honest, there really isn't a sensible geographical definition of what constitutes Europe. Europe is just where all the white people come from, and most Russians certainly fit that bill, but of course you can't exactly draw a line in the middle of Russia where all the white people live on one side and everyone else lives on the other side.
    White people come from Asia, not Europe.