Infernal Emisary Quest

Anyone else having the issue where the 18hr infernal isn't completing an emissary quest when use in the correct area?

I think I just had this happen earlier as well. It used to work fine seems broken in patch.

Yeah it doesn't work. Not sure if it's addons or what.

They nerfed it in 7.1, these kind of Garrison skills no longer contribute to the Emissary quests. They're quick to take fun of out games.

I use it on economically unprofitable crafting quests...you know, 50 starlight rose for 3-5 bloods kinda thing to get the bonus while saving money. It doesn't do squat for emissary or difficult quests. Not bad for arsepain ones like darkbrul arena that's under the friggen mountain or some other pvp slog fest if your faction isn't doing so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    I use it on economically unprofitable crafting quests...you know, 50 starlight rose for 3-5 bloods kinda thing to get the bonus while saving money. It doesn't do squat for emissary or difficult quests. Not bad for arsepain ones like darkbrul arena that's under the friggen mountain or some other pvp slog fest if your faction isn't doing so well.
    Just got my infernal thingie yesterday, and did like you. 20 Starlight Rose for Darkfallen. Just used the infernal and didn't waste the 6 Starlight Roses I had
    One WQ I'd definitly save it for would be the bloody Underwater Survey -_- Personally ranks among the worst quests ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I save my infernal for the arena (Dark Brul particularly) quests because I can't stand them. Sucks they don't count toward emissary quests anymore, but
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I use my infernal to eliminate Squirrels. Otherwise, i check for that 500 honor arena quest, then one of the 300 honor tower quests to drop him on. It's been a pretty easy way to rank up your pvp level without having to PvP.

Yeah, 7.1.. the patch of fun breaking. No gliders in raids/5mans, infernal not counting to emissary quest, losing tankyness...

but hey, I can spend my 500 bloods instead of 30k a week on consumables.