Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How old are you and do you celebrate your birthday?

I am 32 and I acknowledge my birthday but don't celebrate it outside of getting lobster fest at Red lobster.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am 27, and usually I acknowledge it. Though more and more its just a notable day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

24, and usually just go out to eat with some friends, maybe bowling.

26 and i go out and have dinner on my birthday, thats all.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm 34 and i do not , due to horrific things happening on my bday when i was young

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm 28 and sorta-kinda? I treated myself to a nice meal. I tend to put more importance on the birthdays of others.

7+ Year Old Account
    48 and every year for roughly the last 15-20 years I throw my back pack and related gear in the back of my Pathfinder and head to one of two areas for 2-4 days of camping:
    1. Town of Gualala up the California coast.
    2. Up to a random secluded place in the Sierras.
    No phone, no computer, I completely disconnect for a couple days every year at that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    22 and meh. I do and don't. I acknowledge it but I don't liek the awkward feeling of birthday parties and stuff. I hate receiving gifts in general.

If you want o buy me something buy me whiskey and leave me be lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

25 and a bottle of Maker's Mark is usually my way of "celebrating". And I usually only have a shot or two.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    38...I use it as an excuse to buy myself something I otherwise wouldn't. Like hookers and blow as opposed to making a choice between the two.

41 and yes, I do celebrate my birthday. It's the most important day of the year tbh! For me, at least.

Turn 32 in December and the only celebrating we do is some friends over for the weekend.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Old enough to have been playing the Atari 2600 as a kid when it was new...

As for celebrating my birthday, nothing beyond going out for a nice dinner.

Deleted
    Had my birthday yesterday, drunk beer and played games all day - great day

32 and i celebrate for a week, like the following webcomic!

https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/09/26

Torcida Bastion Gilgamesh Server
    Level 50 Warrior
    Level 50 Dragoon

10+ Year Old Account
    My birthday is a week a before Christmas...wtf is a birthday party. I thought I had 2 birthdays when I was a kid because my parent would sometimes give me a party before Thanksgiving so it wouldn't mix with the busy Christmas season. Never really had a party since high school because my birthday falls on exams, awesome movies/sporting events happen on or around my birthday so that I've always gotten to do those instead. But yeah, people aren't really trying to do too much on your birthday if its a week before Christmas unless you stress it, which I do when I want something

I'm not huge on celebrating my birthday though. Its my day to nerd out but thats about it. Just leave me alone and let me do what I want. I don't mind doing the birthday on other people's birthday though.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 24 and not really that much now. 21 was a night out, 22 was Pizza and games with a friend, and I don't remember 23. 24 I worked on. We still have a little family get together as well but that depends on when a good time is. I remember one Birthday having a family meal about 2 months later due to Uni/Jobs.

Plan for one Birthday is to go on Holiday somewhere on my own. Few days away from everyone and everything I know. No internet, no Warcraft, no Job and a bit of freedom.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 56. I don't hide from my birthday, but it falls at an awkward time for me to do much celebrating because it is during Spring Festival, China's extended New Year holiday. That means almost all of the people I know are out of town to be with family, or busy juggling family and friends' visits. Things have gotten better, but even now many businesses are closed because there are fewer people around and staff have gone home. That doesn't leave a lot to do.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 24.

Just meh.
    I'd like to go on a vacation someday though. Not just like a BS one with family either, but one where I'm alone. Hell, a place i've never been before would be nice, even if it were in Nebraska or something.

36 and I celebrated my 30th birthday with a larger party, guess I'll do the same when I turn 40, but just been going out with the misses for the birthdays since then.