Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felnoire View Post
    30 never celebrated it to begin with, it's just another day.. just get gifts on it and maybe eat more than usual.
    Yeah... Someone might argue that getting gifts makes it not just another day. Unless getting gifts is a regular, everyday thing for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Im 24 I'll celebrate it for a couple of more years cause 9 years ago I got a niece for a birthday present...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

31, I go over to my parents house and have dinner and cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 33 and haven't celebrated the birthday since mid 20's. My thought process is: 1.) Who cares? It's just another day 2.) The mom should be celebrated if anything, she did all the work.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

25. My celebration is simply taking the day off.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I'm 26 and I get annoyed when people wish me happy birthday.

10+ Year Old Account
    26 and I don't celebrate my birthday unless family or friends have something in their mind. However I will celebrate my 27y in feb because I am going almost same day to the (first of three) doctor check which leads to the new social number = I am officially woman then.
    Last edited by Ihazpaws; 2016-10-30 at 06:42 PM.

27 and I try to avoid it, but my family likes to celebrate it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I am 32 and I acknowledge my birthday but don't celebrate it outside of getting lobster fest at Red lobster.
    I am 31. I stopped celebrating my birthdays the moment I was old enough to do that, meaning, when I was 7 and my parents actually listened and didn't try to force me to have a party. Never saw the point. If I want to have a party, I want to have a party for the sake of having a party with friends, not because its some other day.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am 27 and I don't really pay attention. I know the date and I know if it's on that date, but I don't plan anything special. If I end up at my parents or something similar we might just eat something special that I get to choose otherwise nothing. It is close to christmas so I usually just bake it into my christmas presents and wish for something more expensive (since it's two presents in one).

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah... Someone might argue that getting gifts makes it not just another day. Unless getting gifts is a regular, everyday thing for you.
    Maybe not everyday, but common enough to remove a sense of wonderment to the day I happened to be born on.

10+ Year Old Account
    38 and kinda? Anniversary is like 2 weeks from the birthday so they're celebrated together.

27, dont celebrate since i was 17 i think

I'm 26. I go out to dinner with my family usually, and get cake after. Pretty much the same thing we've been doing since we were kids but without presents now.
    Cool as a cucumber.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only celebrate milestones, 18-30...40 will be next.

I'm 32, but I don't celebrate my birthday since my mid teens mostly because I was born on 31st of December, which means any sort of work/friends get together is impractical, so I usually passingly celebrate it with whoever I am celebrating New Year's with.

10+ Year Old Account
    31 and I had stopped after my 21st, but then my kids were born
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

24, have never celebrated after my parents stopped "forcing" the celebration, if I want to celebrate I don't need an excuse like birthday for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    28, I typically celebrate it at least somewhat. Like, having friends or family over for some coffee and possibly cake, or having a beer with some friends etc. Although to be honest I do those things most weekends anyway so it's not really anything special.

28. My husband usually just takes me out to dinner at whatever restaurant I want... that's how we always celebrated birthdays in my family. And also in his... apparently. It lined up perfectly. We don't usually get gifts either unless there's something we really want.