Deleted

Mexico's "day of the dead" celebration inspired by James Bond Spectre opening scene.

Mexico city used the James Bond movie Spectre, which was also filmed in the city, as inspiration for their day of the dead parade.

I like the idea! It's not as stylish of course (no filters in real life eh?) but close enough

Native Americans in Mexico had a Day of the Dead calibration. And the Catholic Spanish just sort of integrated it and so you have something like this alter to the departed, his foto is in there.

And then you have big artist communities in the South West because it's cheap to live there and they started do stuff like

And then you have James Bond show. Mexico City never had a Day of the Dead tradition as far as I know, but they probably see a chance to make some money.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    That looks pretty nice.

I guess Mexico's day of the dead is just getting an upgrade to match the rest then

so does it come complete with all the explosions, gunfire and helicopter acrobatics too?

Quote Originally Posted by Judgedredd View Post
    so does it come complete with all the explosions, gunfire and helicopter acrobatics too?
    Only when it lands on a friday the 13th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Pretty cool that was