New Pet Battle Trainer in North Barrens

Not sure if everyone knows this or not, but there is a new trainer in Northern Barrens on a bluff NW of Far Watch Post. Her name is Crysa<Flying Pet Tamer>, a trainer specializing in flyer pets as the name implies(which makes me wonder if there aren't new trainers specialized for other families out there somewhere). She has a team of 3 epic flyer pets(2x Nexus Whelplings handle them easy), and defeating her awards a "Torn Sack of Pet Supplies". I'm not sure what all the sack can contain, but it has a chance of dropping an Albino Buzzard pet, a Chain Pet Leash toy, battle stones, and possibly other things. The quest can be done once per day(account wide) and the pet is cageable(I've yet to see any listed for sale though on Alleria though) so you can always try the AH.

Aye I only found out about her a couple days ago, have an alt parked at her now and do her daily. No pet yet for me, also haven't seen any on AH, this was quite the surprise actually, nice to see things can still be kept a wee bit secret

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Aye I only found out about her a couple days ago, have an alt parked at her now and do her daily. No pet yet for me, also haven't seen any on AH, this was quite the surprise actually, nice to see things can still be kept a wee bit secret
    I've only done her twice so far, got the toy and a flawless humanoid battle stone but no pet. Still no sign of it on the AH either.

Deleted
    Got a flawless elemental battle stone.

Nexus Whelpling (1,2,2) and Emerald Proto-Whelp (2,2,1) will absolutely destroy Crysa's team. I used P/P breeds for both of them, but it's probably not important.

FWIW it's also another trainer that can be used to level pets on, just make sure it has a bit of hp already, as the first two opponent pets have a hurricane type attack that will deal damage to the backline pets.

Got the pet today, but I'm keeping my lowbie alt parked there for the stones, since I don't really play him at the moment anyway.