Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Saying Your Prayers isn't working?

Your faith is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sand View Post
    Saying Your Prayers isn't working?

Your faith is weak.
    If you could give me the right prayer to make this work, I'd be very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Starmind View Post
    Has anyone gotten any Blizzard response about this? Currently rocking two Cenarius relics that do nothing whatsoever except give me itemlevels.
    I asked Lore and Sigma about it on Thursday, they weren't aware, but now are. Should have a fix soon hopefully.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I asked Lore and Sigma about it on Thursday, they weren't aware, but now are. Should have a fix soon hopefully.
    Awesome! Maybe the relics will be somewhat useful then ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Awesome that you were able to tell them.

Odd that bug reports don't work for that.

Deleted
    I made an account just to post this. On the logs you posted, if you look at wipe #2, you will see something very odd, there are 11 casts of PoM but 72 hits, so it hit more than 5 times per cast overall. I can't post the link because it's a new account but go check for yourselves.

I also checked my logs from HC Xavius from 2 days ago, and I had: 11 casts, 64 hits = more than 5 hits per cast.

Myth busted. What you saw was just small sample size.

PS. if you average all the wipes in the posted logs you will see 41 casts 237 hits = 5.78 hits per cast = more than the base = talent is working.

Quote Originally Posted by fiendEU View Post
    It wasn't a small sample size. Lots of people on the official forums also tested it and reported the same result.

I've tested this myself, watching PoM bounce ingame, and I never saw it bounce without consuming a charge.

They might have hotfixed it within the past 1-2 days, though.

Deleted
    I'm talking about the very first set of logs in this post. Another attempt from that set of wipes has more than 5 per cast, not some more recent logs.

The talent was working then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post

It just shows how much of that stuff is brushed over. There are multiple threads about this on the wow forums. It was reported in the beta too, some bugs just never get addressed.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post

They do, but I imagine that it got lost in the mass of other stuff + blizzcon.

I made an account just to post this. On the logs you posted, if you look at wipe #2, you will see something very odd, there are 11 casts of PoM but 72 hits, so it hit more than 5 times per cast overall. I can't post the link because it's a new account but go check for yourselves.

I also checked my logs from HC Xavius from 2 days ago, and I had: 11 casts, 64 hits = more than 5 hits per cast.

PS. if you average all the wipes in the posted logs you will see 41 casts 237 hits = 5.78 hits per cast = more than the base = talent is working.
    Don't forget While you Divine Hymn any POM's you have out bounce around not consuming any charges, I think during divine Hymn there were 15 POM Hits.

Quote Originally Posted by palamina View Post
    Don't forget While you Divine Hymn any POM's you have out bounce around not consuming any charges, I think during divine Hymn there were 15 POM Hits.
    This is correct, however there is also another bug where the PoM won't bounce during Hymn and sometimes just falls off completely during Hymn. Haven't been able to replicate it on demand, but some people have noticed it occurring if the PoM lands on someone with full health during the Hymn, it can mess it up. (Also to note, if there is no one in range for the PoM to bounce to, it will fall off during Hymn, but the bug is not related to this.)

Also thank you Djriff for bringing it to the attention of the devs, you are the man.

Take into account you Pre-Pom on a tank almost every fight, Divine Hymn occasionally allows PoM to consume no charges but is still too random to actually say wth it's doing.

Also, having 2 relics giving 10% extra chance would yield much higher results for me, and through my logs it is just so statistically improbable for me to have pretty much the exact amount of hits for every cast if this talent was fine.
    PoM is not working as intended, meaning the talent(s) are not being utilized. I don't know what's going on in your logs, but everyone else in here has noticed massive discrepancies with their own.

What? This still isn't fixed? FeelsBadMan

Checked logs from tonight, and no, doesn't seem to be fixed. Still had exactly 5 PoM bounces for every cast.

Inb4 yet another expansion of both specs starting off roughly equal but then Disc pulling ahead due to Holy's problems being ignored.

Hotfix November 8:

Priest

The Holy Priest artifact trait Say Your Prayers should now function correctly, and gives Prayer of a Mending a 6% chance per rank to not consume a count when it jumps.
    Edit: First rank went from 10% to 6% and 3/3 = 18% instead of 20%...what an odd change.
    Last edited by luma; 2016-11-09 at 06:03 AM.

just remember kids its not a nerf i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶a̶ if it never worked anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luma View Post
    Hotfix November 8:

Edit: First rank went from 10% to 6% and 3/3 = 18% instead of 20%...what an odd change.
    Cool hopefully my 3 relics will now add 6% each instead of 5% so I will end up at 36% instead of previously 35%.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Cool hopefully my 3 relics will now add 6% each instead of 5% so I will end up at 36% instead of previously 35%.
    They do indeed.

Priest's trait "Say Your Prayers" is not working.
    Did you also take your vitamins brother?
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.