Why are RET paladins bubble stupid ret@rded

I make a warrior level 60, Get destroyed by paladins both arms and fury at level 60 both, level 60 monk, Dicked by the paladins retarded bubble im sick of this shit, what counters a paladin because in 1v1 situations they are over powered as hell and its stupid.

Wait until level 110 before whining about class balance...
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Worth mentioning 1v1 isn't really balanced at all. If you were to change to a class that is strong against a class that is strong against you right now, there would likely be another class that makes you rage. That's how rock-paper-scissors works.

Don't base your understanding of balance around level 60 characters. Classes are missing lots of pieces and mechanics until even max level. The game is simply not balanced around lower levels.

On the topic itself, Ret is one of the better 1v1 classes whereas warriors are really bad 1v1. If they don't have a healer warriors just get slapped around. Arms specifically has the lowest healing in game. Fury is good in situations where you can catch someone off guard, pop everything, and burst them, but that is not reasonable against most classes and good players in general.

Monk is one of the best 1v1 classes in game and vs ret it is sort of a skill matchup. The better player will win most of the time in WW vs Ret.

Also, the game isn't balanced around 1v1 in the first place. Don't be upset about 1v1 balance as pvp is designed around mainly 3v3.

7+ Year Old Account
    I...didnt think these kinds of threads existed anymore.

Dear Sir, please do wait till 110 as ppl suggested, also as players mentioned above, pvp is not balanced 1v1.

Please read my comment below with open mind, this is not me being an asshole, this is me being plane honest with you: tough love:
    Historically Retribution was a nub killer spec, simply because a lot of people do not know how to pvp, hence no idea how to counter Ret.

Warrior: warriors almost never able to kill a Ret, you best hope is to relfect Ret's HOJ, try to burst down Ret, when Ret pops wings either use die by the sword or simply cc ret by using hamstring/stun/fear and H leap away and run run, run. bandage. If it is in World PvP kill low lvl NPC to get heals after scoring a kill on them. After bubble is down try to burst down ret, but once again War is usually crap 1v1, hence if you wanted to be good @ duels you simply rolled wrong class.

WW: at 110 good WW should not have issues soloing most Rets, all you have to do kite when you go, sap Ret and glide away heal up, if you still low sap/stun/slow Ret again roll away and heal. Use ur Karma on Ret's wings. All you have to do is shut down Ret with ur insane burst and Karma Ret's wings, do NOT use Karma before Wings. When Ret bubbles kite away heal, wait for your burst CDs, re-engage Ret, make him BOP, run away again heal up, kite till ur cds are up then kill Ret.

Remember Ret can NOT catch WW monk if monk does not want to fight.

Currently Ret is a melee killer spec, this is our niche. However, when it comes to range like mages/hunters/elem shammies/ (good boomies) Ret is fighting an uphill battle.

Point of my post, if you want to be good 1v1 warrior is not a class to play, if you want to be good 1v1 as WW, level to 110.

Man, this thread went from 0 to 0 really quickly.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Man, this thread went from 0 to 0 really quickly.
    You sir win the cookie of the day.

Lolz nerf bubble comments xD i havent seen this in forever.

Deleted
    Well the WQ Wpvp quests (darkbrul arena and stuff) ret paladins are stupid. In 1v1 they just stun and kill you before you get out of it. If I trinket I still die pretty much.
    Ret paladins are busted in pvp. Wonder why alot of people are rerolling it ? I have seen a ret backpadle in BG and still destroyed the one he wanted dead lol.

I am a paladin. WOOSH

Quote Originally Posted by Temna View Post
    I...didnt think these kinds of threads existed anymore.
    Nerdrage. Nerdrage never changes.