Call the Val'kyr no longer counts towards Emissarys?

For last two days straight it for some reason has not counted it for me.

Did i miss something in the patch notes or whats going on?

I just assumed it was patched when I noticed it not counting towards Emissary.

Now this research talent is extremely useless

Yeah, it doesn't count anymore. If it is intentional or not .. I don't know. Makes the whole research talent seem absolutely worthless now.

the DK version also works the same way, Although i just recently got it, and it has never given me completion....

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Now this research talent is extremely useless
    Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't count anymore. If it is intentional or not .. I don't know. Makes the whole research talent seem absolutely worthless now.
    I know hyperbole is THE BEST THING EVER!!!, but calm down. Let's be real: this is a minor downgrade to a very solid talent. We still get a free WQ completed. We still get the WQ rewards (including the +rep). It's still extremely cheap; 100 order hall resources is 1/2 of a Blood of Sargeras. So it doesn't count towards the 4 WQs for the meta. Oh boo hoo. I didn't use it for that anyway. Annoying WQ (such as the one near Azurewing Repose where you have to plug the worm holes) with a wanted reward? Valk it. WQ on the edge of the map? Valk it. Profession WQ with outrageous mats:reward (e.g. 40 Felslate for 3 BoS's)? Valk it.

Also, the other talent--+order hall resources for all WQs--is objectively bad. Order hall resources were easy to get before 7.1; now they're trivial: 1 BoS = 200 order hall resources. Why would you pick this over a free WQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyraat View Post
    I know hyperbole is THE BEST THING EVER!!!, but calm down. Let's be real: this is a minor downgrade to a very solid talent. We still get a free WQ completed. We still get the WQ rewards (including the +rep). It's still extremely cheap; 100 order hall resources is 1/2 of a Blood of Sargeras. So it doesn't count towards the 4 WQs for the meta. Oh boo hoo. I didn't use it for that anyway. Annoying WQ (such as the one near Azurewing Repose where you have to plug the worm holes) with a wanted reward? Valk it. WQ on the edge of the map? Valk it. Profession WQ with outrageous mats:reward (e.g. 40 Felslate for 3 BoS's)? Valk it.

Also, the other talent--+order hall resources for all WQs--is objectively bad. Order hall resources were easy to get before 7.1; now they're trivial: 1 BoS = 200 order hall resources. Why would you pick this over a free WQ?
    I don't think I'd get 7000 resources a week for seals of broken fate without 100 resources per WQ. I can't believe anyone would actually trade a BoS for 200 resources. They're worth like 250-300g each if you just turn them into herbs.

I wondered what the hell was going on.

Well, that defeats the purpose of the talent entirely. I don't really care about getting 2k AP in 4s instead of the two minutes it'd take to complete it myself. What a joke.