Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I wanted the CoD 4 remaster but Activision can go fuck themselves putting it behind and $80 paywall and having the buy the shit that is IW. Their loss since BF1 and Titanfall 2 are amazing.

10+ Year Old Account

....... lol, looks like if you buy the game on Steam and your friend buys it on Windows 10 you can't play together, they actually fucking split up the PC user base, that's fucking hilarious.

And what's even more funny is the game got 15k user peak on Steam, and that's the highest it got.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...s-10-and-steam
    Last edited by Torched; 2016-11-06 at 01:32 AM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post

....... lol, looks like if you buy the game on Steam and your friend buys it on Windows 10 you can't play together, they actually fucking split up the PC user base, that's fucking hilarious.

And what's even more funny is the game got 15k user peak on Steam, and that's the highest it got.

Ya on PC the Multiplayer is DoA and from what I have seen its well deserved. I hope it tanks just so they push out the COD4 Remaster solo disk sell and I can get it
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    SP is pretty cool so far tbh.

Havn't tried MP yet but i'll probably stick with BF1 anyway.

Deleted
    This is probably my favourite cod package yet. Everything is so fun.

I am not sure why the biggest games attract so much nonsense online. It's a supreme culture of toxicity. Wow and cod are just two games top of their genre that attract nonsense prior to any proof of shortcomings etc.

It's alright. Just your typical CoD with some changes. It's averaging a 8/10 in reviews and the user reviews are just people who haven't even played the game. Titanfall 2 is still the superior game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    This is probably my favourite cod package yet. Everything is so fun.

I am not sure why the biggest games attract so much nonsense online. It's a supreme culture of toxicity. Wow and cod are just two games top of their genre that attract nonsense prior to any proof of shortcomings etc.
    Plenty proof of its shortcomings and its already been talked about. Do some blindly bash it? Yep but not everyone.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Plenty proof of its shortcomings and its already been talked about. Do some blindly bash it? Yep but not everyone.
    Seems like the vast vast majority were bashing it without trying. Heard about the record YouTube hates?

The campaign is amazing btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    Seems like the vast vast majority were bashing it without trying. Heard about the record YouTube hates?

The campaign is amazing btw.
    I own the game and iv seen enough to not even bother with the multiplayer. The game has gone so far from the roots that made it an amazing franchise that you can now fucking fly across the map. Sorry but its shit. Cod4 does and will forever shit on this giant turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post

What i found funny was it has less concurrent players than Farming Simulator 2017 which i have to admit, Is an impressive feat

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/sof...mulator_2017/1

https://www.chart-track.co.uk/?i=2547&s=1111

Sales fatigue with CoD is real, down 48% in the UK.

But want to know the sad part? That's still a fuck ton of sales and the 2nd biggest launch of the year there.

CoD sales drop every year, but still one of the top dawgs. It's going to be another half decade at least of milking from activision before they have to rest the franchise for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    But want to know the sad part? That's still a fuck ton of sales and the 2nd biggest launch of the year there.
    How is that sad? Some people want do want a casual FPS experience every year.

So i finished IW singleplayer and i have to say its hands down the best since the modern warfare story arc. Truly amazing story, ending, and settings for the fights. If you got it for cod4 remastered i reccomend you at least play the singleplayer of the new one.