Clinton got previews of some debate questions - hacked emails suggest

"Donald Trump has been arguing for weeks that Hillary Clinton was unfairly provided debate questions in advance during the Democratic primary campaign, even as the evidence was limited.

It's no longer so limited.

In newly released Clinton campaign emails disseminated by WikiLeaks, then-CNN contributor and DNC official Donna Brazile — who is now the DNC's interim chair — shares more detail about a forthcoming question at a Democratic debate and promises more information before a separate town hall.

The emails don't indicate where the information came from — CNN has denied supplying her with questions, and there is no evidence it did — but it now seems clear that Brazile was getting information beforehand from somewhere and sharing it with the Clinton campaign."

rest here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ons/?tid=sm_tw

So Trump is wrong. Hillary isn't crooked, its the whole system. Can you really blame her for bending the way the system bends?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying it didn't happen, but the "hacked emails" have no proof of authenticity, and they come from WikiLeaks who have been very pro-Trump this election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    this will be locked as it belongs in the megathread

no one cares anyway, the amount of people who will change their vote because of this is negligible

We have a megathread (which already is/has discussed this) for Clinton (And Trump) news-

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hread-OFFICIAL

Closing this.