Intercept Macro for Warrior

Hi there, hopefully I can find someone who can help me figure this out.

I am currently playing as a Protection Warrior and a lot of the times I would like to use my intercept to protect my healer who sometimes sits just off my screen edge trying to be safe which makes it a little harder to do a mouse over macro or forces me to click his name and then intercept. I would like to make a macro that automatically intercepts on the healer regardless of who is in the dungeon or battleground. Saving my healer saves me.

Any advice on how to put this macro together?

There is no macro conditional that will allow you to intercept the healer regardless of who it is. If you mean that you always play with the same healer, you can make a macro that will target that healer by name specifically, but that's about it. The player must also be in your party/raid. This would be done like:

/cast [@HEALERNAME] Intercept

You CAN target people based on their number in your party (@party4, for example, which doesn't include you, so it's 1-4), but again, this won't just cast Intercept on any random healer for you, you have to identify who it is. The best solution is probably to set the healer as your focus, and then use @focus

Edit: And, obviously, @mouseover would work just fine if you have party/raid frames. You just mouse over the healer's frame.
    Last edited by Sevyvia; 2016-11-01 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focustarget] Intercept

Just make sure you focus target the healer you want to save when you start the instance/bg

Ok thanks guys. Will do that. It is still far better than the other options.