Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Pirated streams won't give you two battle pets in WoW, a pet in Diablo, a mount in HotS and a card back in Hearthstone though.
    1. I haven't played any pet battles in 4 years or something and I won't in the future.
    2. Pets in Diablo? This a joke?
    3. Never played HotS.
    4. I have played Hearthstone for an hour when it was in beta.

I must not be the only one?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    1. I haven't played any pet battles in 4 years or something and I won't in the future.
    2. Pets in Diablo? This a joke?
    3. Never played HotS.
    4. I have played Hearthstone for an hour when it was in beta.

I must not be the only one?
    Surely not. Everyone values things differently. Anyway, lots of friends/guildmates look at the streaming through non-legit channels, only to have them whine the whole night about it being slow, not reliable and usually getting taken down after a short while

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wow a lot of you are determined to watch this thing on a TV screen. Seems unnecessary to me. I wonder how long the stream will be?
    Stream takes two whole nights if you want to watch all panels and other stuff like tournaments.

For me it's all about comfort - it's not the TV, but the couch that makes the deal
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I'll be watching it on my Android tablet. I could stream it to my Chromecast but I actually prefer a smaller screen and having the sound in my headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wow a lot of you are determined to watch this thing on a TV screen. Seems unnecessary to me. I wonder how long the stream will be?
    ... "Unnecessary"...? Well, it's entirely subjective either way so it's not "unnecessary" for someone that just wants it on a big screen, probably due to having a couch that's more comfortable than their office chair...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Surely not. Everyone values things differently. Anyway, lots of friends/guildmates look at the streaming through non-legit channels, only to have them whine the whole night about it being slow, not reliable and usually getting taken down after a short while
    Let them whine, being edgy and "sticking it to the man!!!!!" comes at a price.
    During the 2014 Blizzcon, a friend of mine watched it on pirate streams. Every time that damned stream had issues, he whispered me asking "Is the stream having issues???" to which I replied "No, because I am watching the real, legit stream...". By the end of the night, he was in fullblown anti-Blizzard mode. XD
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-03 at 02:03 PM.

Ill wait till monday for youtube vids and for everything to be posted on mmochamp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikarun View Post
    So for anyone that has the virtual ticket and plans on watching it, how will you stream it?

Personally I don't want to sit at my pc, I would like to get comfortable and watch it on my TV but last year I couldn't find any way to watch it through my fire tv box. I have an Xbox one this year, anyone know if that would support it?
    You could just install the blizzcon app on your firetv

Is twitch at least able to post the tourneys? If not, fuck Blizz. Not paying money to watch a SC2 tourney that will be on youtube 1 hour after it's over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Is twitch at least able to post the tourneys? If not, fuck Blizz. Not paying money to watch a SC2 tourney that will be on youtube 1 hour after it's over.
    Yes, all esports content for all games is on twitch

hook up an airparrot to your pc -> apple tv

ill check the mmo-champ front page once a day for the next few days. aaaaaaaand im good.

Deleted
    My TV is attached to my PC so that's how i am watching it.