Deleted

[H-EU] LFG - Herald of the Titans

For a while now I have wanted to get the Herald of the Titans achievement from Ulduar. I have always been a massive fan of the instance and I think it's a pretty cool title. Since there is no way I can do this on my own, I'm looking for more people that are also interested!

For those not familiar with the achievement, it comes down to killing Algalon in a group where no one is over level 80, or wearing gear that is of a higher item level than is available in Ulduar.

This achievement requires quite a bit of dedication and work from the people involved since you need to get a character to level 80 and spend (probably) a couple of weeks farming the appropriate gear and making sure everything is enchanted and gemmed. There is a pretty great guide available over at wowhead if you want to see for yourself the amount of work that goes into preparing for this achievement.

The idea here is that we'd boost one another in Ulduar (and various other raids) in order to get (close to) best in slot gear for this achievement. Once this is done we can actually go kill Algalon!

In terms of group, we have 7 people so far:

TANKS:
    2x Death Knight

HEALERS:
    2x Paladin
    1x Priest

DAMAGE DEALERS:
    1x Death Knight
    1x Paladin
    1x Priest
    1x Hunter
    1x Druid

The shadow priest can also go healing depending on our needs, but shadow would be preferably to lend a hand in dealing with big bang. So as it stands we need 1 more healer and some damage (preferably ranged).

If interested you can simply respond to this topic, PM me on these forums or by adding my battletag aelen#2547!

Also, I've set up a discord server to organise Herald of the Titans groups - I'm up for running it more than once, and might even level an alliance character to help out there as well, if needed: https://discord.gg/dg4tWGg
    Last edited by mmoc923c038b72; 2016-11-15 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Added people

Deleted
    Alright, one more person has joined the run - a DK tank. He doesn't have an mmo champion account so I'm just posting on his behalf.

Deleted
    Another person joined the run - a ret paladin. So we're really looking for some ranged dps now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chances someone will do it for Alliance?

Deleted
    Another person joined! A priest that can go either dps or healing. Bring on those ranged dps (and maybe one healer)!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, @DesoPL, you can always make a horde character and join us. The achievement is account bound, so you'll get the title on all your characters, and heirlooms are not faction-bound either. Unless you already have a character sitting and waiting at 80 I guess

Deleted
    Got our second tank now, which means I'll be healing! At this point we really could do with more ranged dps.

I have a hunter that's done it about a year ago and is well-equipped already, although I'd have to get used to the big Legion class changes, not logged her in for a long time!

Happy to join in (with hunter on Algalon and my 110 druid on gearing up) to help you guys. Blencathra#2687
    Last edited by Blencathra; 2016-11-08 at 12:48 PM. Reason: armoury link
    Blencathra <Hexx> - Guardian Druid - Chamber of Aspects

Deleted
    Awesome! Thanks a lot. I'll be in touch later

So that means we have 2 spots left now. Ideally for 1 healer, and 1 ranged dps.

Deleted
    The group has filled up now, but if there's still more people that want to join, I'm happy to do it multiple times since I really love ulduar. I've made a discord group for herald of the titan groups as well - perhaps if people want to do it on alliance, there's also an interest for people to level characters on that side? I might do that at least.

Anyway, you can reach the dicsord at https://discord.gg/dg4tWGg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelen View Post
    The group has filled up now, but if there's still more people that want to join, I'm happy to do it multiple times since I really love ulduar. I've made a discord group for herald of the titan groups as well - perhaps if people want to do it on alliance, there's also an interest for people to level characters on that side? I might do that at least.

Anyway, you can reach the dicsord at https://discord.gg/dg4tWGg
    While I don't have a lvl 80 character availabe at the moment, that shouldn't be a problem since it only takes like a day to lvl one up.
    I would be interested in the herald achievement as well! So feel free to add me Cyberpete#2522 and I will make the time to lvl up and gear a ranged of your liking (lock/mage/hunter) or any other class asap!

Deleted
    Hi mate, feel free to level whatever you want!

I've added you on battle.net as well - if you join the discord it makes it easier to coordinate boosts if I'm not online (otherwise I'm a bit too much like the middle-man between you all).

Thats very good advice !