Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'm not entirely sure he could have been arrested even if he was pointing at his dick.

"You stand here accused of pointing at your penis. How do you plead?"
    I plead rape because i am a trans qwasisexual demilord demon with 6 headmates one of whom is a zargon from mars.

You know i so want to hear one of these tumblr crazys say something like this to a judge.

newest vid, i agree with most of the views on rape culture, sexual harassment and such, but some of the don't even make sense, "if your defense is that it's a dad joke, that's sexual harassment and patriarchal" and "if you say your name is hugh mungus to your child, that's called grooming" the hell?!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    See Britain, had you never colonized India you would have been spared this insufferable person? Was it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Humongous your honor.
    I guess if you're that big it's hard not to point to your dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    See Britain, had you never colonized India you would have been spared this insufferable person? Was it worth it?

We got tea and curry, so Britain votes yes.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    newest vid, i agree with most of the views on rape culture, sexual harassment and such, but some of the don't even make sense, "if your defense is that it's a dad joke, that's sexual harassment and patriarchal" and "if you say your name is hugh mungus to your child, that's called grooming" the hell?!
    patriarchy/rape culture victims very purposefully use obtuse language which broadens the scope of their argument while still allowing them to fall back and say, no no were only talking about x

this is rape culture, and i have been raped by their inability to properly describe what their argument is.

Gonna throw in my support for this lady just to piss off the fedoras.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-03 at 02:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Why? Why are you giving this woman money to piss off other people?

What a dumb cunt.

Goes off her meds at a rally, becomes overnight meme, now campaigns for ...whatever the fuck shes throwing a bitch fit about.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't the ones who are stereotyped as wearing fedoras be the ones who support her, i.e. the 'white knight' type who think that by supporting her nonsense they may one day touch a real woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    What a dumb cunt.

Goes off her meds at a rally, becomes overnight meme, now campaigns for ...whatever the fuck shes throwing a bitch fit about.
    She got the wrong meds anyway, the only meds that work for "all males are sexist and all whites are racist"-syndrome is arsenic...

Bonus points for thinking "I'm fat" is sexual assault
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Wouldn't the ones who are stereotyped as wearing fedoras be the ones who support her, i.e. the 'white knight' type who think that by supporting her nonsense they may one day touch a real woman?
    In my experience, Fedoras=MRAs/MGTOW/silly bitches, hence this stuff:

I assume many of the people here are subscribers?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    True, and you cannot put a price on deliciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience, Fedoras=MRAs/MGTOW/silly bitches, hence this stuff:

I assume many of the people here are subscribers?
    I thought the fedora stereotype was about the My Little Pony-liking sort of men, the ones who are so desperate for female attention they will virtually castrate themselves in order to show they aren't like other men and are sympathetic to ficticious women's issues.

You could've had that anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    True, and you cannot put a price on deliciousness.
    I don't like curry (apart from prawn patia) and I'm not all that keen on tea either - I like Bovril - but I am pretty much unique amongst British people in that regard.

Feminists are dumb amirite XD xd xd

Seriously though the circlejerk is strong.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2016-11-03 at 02:28 AM.

People that take this kind of crap so seriously all need to disappear, holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You could've had that anyways.
    No, we'd have had to buy the tea then, rather than stealing it from China and getting our colonies to grow it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I got from the context that you are mocking people, but what do the "DAE" and "due" parts of your sentence mean?

Genuinely asking.
    A dumb mistake. I already edited it.