Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    A dumb mistake. I already edited it.
    It is widely known that women have the same rights as men now in the western world. There is no disputing this. They can literally do anything they want and there is nothing but themselves to stop them. Third Wave feminism is a waste of time in the western world and should be applied to somewhere like the Middle East, where women are treated as second class citizens by the ruling class there.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I got from the context that you are mocking people, but what do the "DAE" and "due" parts of your sentence mean?

Genuinely asking.
    DAE want a BAE?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Oh well, kind of ironic right.
    DAE means does anyone else, it's often used to mock circlejerks, the due part was my bad. Writing on phone is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Feminists are dumb amirite XD xd xd

Seriously though the circlejerk is strong.
    Some people here are a bit over the top (the clorox comment) but is being offended over a self-depreciating fat joke really the best a supposed feminist can do to fight for women's equality?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Third Wave feminism is a waste of time in the western world and should be applied to somewhere like the Middle East...
    To be fair, it can be pretty dangerous over there, best to complain about how men sit on the underground in London and other important issues, they are far less likely to get stuck in prison.

Lol at brown people who criticize white culture when they come from absolute shite holes like India. I would donate if only these fucks would go out and buy a toothbrush, goddamn yellow teeth had to turn this shit off.

On a sidenote youtube videos with the comment section and likes turned off is a good indicator of someone who wants to totally ignore everyone else's opinion and live in their own little world spouting total nonsense.
    Last edited by Synadrasa; 2016-11-03 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    It is widely known that women have the same rights as men now in the western world. There is no disputing this. They can literally do anything they want and there is nothing but themselves to stop them. Third Wave feminism is a waste of time in the western world and should be applied to somewhere like the Middle East, where women are treated as second class citizens by the ruling class there.
    Ok?......

Slowly walks away.

All I'm saying is that this type of threads add nothing. It literally becomes:

DAE think feminists are dumb XD xd xd
    Last edited by NED funded; 2016-11-03 at 02:51 AM.

Stop the world. I want to get off!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Some people here are a bit over the top (the clorox comment) but is being offended over a self-depreciating fat joke really the best a supposed feminist can do to fight for women's equality?
    What are we supposed to discuss here? It basically is virtue signalling on how dumb feminists are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've ever seen so many strawman arguments and gender generalizations in my life. Even if we ignore the bizarre and generally erroneous content of her arguments, the defects in the structure of her reasoning are entirely crippling to whatever point she's trying to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Lol at brown people who criticize white culture when they come from absolute shite holes like India.
    From her accent I would guess she was born and bred in Britain, or at least lived there her entire life, certainly she is from a middle class background in Britain.

She doesn't have any trace of an Indian accent, which even some second generation Asians do in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    She got the wrong meds anyway, the only meds that work for "all males are sexist and all whites are racist"-syndrome is arsenic...

Bonus points for thinking "I'm fat" is sexual assault
    Ha, ya this clown has earned herself a permanent place in the "Hall Of People We Wouldn't Be Sorry To See Die".

Shes such a poster child for the "I'm offended therefore I am" plague of PC retardation gripping so called "intelligent" circles with a QQ baby bitch fit stranglehold.

I would pay for the pleasure of 30 seconds of her time in order to tell her what a ridiculous vile twat I thinks she is.

If only her gofundme campaign could deliver that sort of donor benefit, she'd become an overnight billionaire.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

She wasn't a victim the man was the victim. He was a fat man point to his stomach saying his name was Hugh Mungus. She went psycho over not getting a joke and started saying he sexually assaulted her. When she was the one who mentioned anything sexual, She sexually assaulted him and should be in jail. She raped that man/
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I don't like curry (apart from prawn patia) and I'm not all that keen on tea either - I like Bovril - but I am pretty much unique amongst British people in that regard.
    You and I are so very different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Comments disabled, shocking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You and I are so very different.
    I am the only non-curry eater in my family, as I said I am pretty much unique amongst British people in not liking either of those things, though I do drink tea very occasionally.

I never drink coffee either.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I am the only non-curry eater in my family, as I said I am pretty much unique amongst British people in not liking either of those things, though I do drink tea very occasionally.

I never drink coffee either.
    I can't do tea unless I've already had coffee. I am completely in the Coffee > Tea camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is for you Hugh/Rudy!

She doesn't deserve a cent from anyone from her victim gang, considering her sex-crazed mind twists the most beautiful and innocent of dad jokes into dick jokes.

I would watch the video, but her voice hurts my ears, only accentuating the pain by the trash that comes out of it.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-11-03 at 03:45 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people focus on the far from center people when they want to criticize feminism (hell, anything for that matter). Good job validating her.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I can't do tea unless I've already had coffee. I am completely in the Coffee > Tea camp.
    Various types of alcohol > Waitrose Blackcurrant High Juice squash > Kean banana fruit drink > Coca Cola > Bovril > just about everything else > tea