Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If you were trapped in an elevator

So imagine you're stuck in an elevator for hours due to power outage or whatever. What would you do if nature decided to call you?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Crack open the door, piss through the crack, close the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    You do your thing... Just go in the corner.
    Exactly, don't be a pig.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    piss all over the old lady in the corner. This might sound cruel, but M Night Shyamalan taught me DON'T trust old ladies in elevators.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Open the escape hatch on the roof of the elevator car, and pull yourself up. Climb the ladder in the shaft up to the next floor, and push the manual door release button next to the doors. Go through open doors into the hallway, locate nearest bathroom, and use the facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    piss all over the old lady in the corner. This might sound cruel, but M Night Shyamalan taught me DON'T trust old ladies in elevators.
    Was just about to make this reference! :P

Well I'm glad at least this isn't another election thread.
    Naturally, I would look for some gap between the doors of that elevator(or any other gap) and try to piss precisely there, or, if I have a bottle with me, I would use it as a toilet. If all else fails and I literally can't hold it any longer, I guess I'll have to make due and just take a piss on the floor. So what, humans do much more outrageous things when there's an emergency of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yeah, I wasted part of my life on that movie too. Gonna go with this one.

Cry like a baby til I wet myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    What if this is actually Final Destination and Death is just waiting for you to do that?
    Death is meaningless compared to soiled pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Ah, yes, I see. It's all so simple. They tried everything in the world to avoid Death except shitting their pants. I'm going to be immortal now.
    Indeed...not even Death would get so close to someone wallowing in their own excrement. Of course this could apply to a number of family members and friends who would also not want to be around you...but yes immortal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Open the escape hatch on the roof of the elevator car, and pull yourself up. Climb the ladder in the shaft up to the next floor, and push the manual door release button next to the doors. Go through open doors into the hallway, locate nearest bathroom, and use the facilities.
    If the power comes back on before you arrived at the next floor, you'll get shredded by the passing elevator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    If the power comes back on before you arrived at the next floor, you'll get shredded by the passing elevator.
    That's what the emergency phone is for. So that power can be shut off when the fire department shows up. Probably should have commented about using that before climbing up the elevator shaft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably get uromysitisis poisoning and die

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    They're locked from the other side. They're so people can get in and rescue you, not so you can be a dipshit and fall down an elevator shaft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

pee on the other people in the elevator to establish dominance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can barely poop with someone in the other stall. I hope to all mighty jesus that I'm alone in that elevator D:

hold it in, of course.

i'm pretty good at that. i can even stave off an upset stomach for a while.

i enjoy farting in packed elevators. If given the socially acceptable green light to shit in one, I'd be down. But only if other people are there to enjoy it.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

i can hold it for 2 days