Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Zarna Joshi is now crowdfunding because of Hugh Mungus.

Holy shit is this bitch for real? I guarantee everyone forgot about her. I didn't even know her name until now. She's making this out to be a bigger deal than it was because now she wants money. Because she's upset over a meme.

This is the lady who shoved the camera in Rudy Pantoja's(HM's) face.

Feminism in 2016, act like a screeching harpy and pretend you're offended by the smallest things so you can go and screech on the internet to gain money from (gullible) goony beards and other shithead feminists.

Waste of breath, and worth less than the dirt under my shoe.

Feminists are currently throwing a shitfest over a joke from EA and Razer on twitter, and shutting down movie's for men's rights, but Turkey's all-female news agency get's shut down because because they are women? Nah fuck that, gotta focus on those innocent jokes on social media.

Saving the world, 1 joke at a time, pressuring one company to cower down to feminist bullshit at a time.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-11-03 at 01:25 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a useless cunt of a Human Being.

How much is a bottle of Clorox these days, so I can donate her that exact amount of money.

Can't help but feel this is low hanging fruit. Too easy to ridicule for me.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

The irony about foaming at the mouth and making a big deal out of an idiot fundraising is that it gives the idiot more exposure and more opportunity to fund raise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is true that privately educated British women have it so hard.

Some of them had to share a pony with their sibling! Oh, the horror!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It is true that privately educated British women have it so hard.

Some of them had to share a pony with their sibling! Oh, the horror!
    That is basically like slavery in private school terms. /nod
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

As a voting member of the Patriarchy I will say that I will consider her video and get back to her at a later date.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, all you have to do is see the video yourself.

This woman was/is a mega cunt.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2016-11-03 at 01:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched te video and it's easily the biggest load of victimhood I've ever seen.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

is she just completely ignoring the fact that the phrase or the piss take about the belly size of a bloke?

and oh my god the "people" she's using for the "wtf that aint true!" after thoughts, she's literally placing every sodding man under the same banner.

"i'm nothing like that, but i think a woman should go get a job, shave their legs to look sexy" does she really think that all blokes think that? that's a very small minority of blokes that do that......
    Last edited by un_known; 2016-11-03 at 01:36 AM.

Man, she will do anything for attention. She talks about helping woman and taking down the patriarchy but all she is doing is making people hate women more by being an unreasonable, attention-seeking, greedy, asshat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    is she just completely ignoring the fact that the phrase or the piss take about the belly size of a bloke?
    No she was insisting that he was pointing at his dick because she wanted to make a scene and have him get arrested. Meanwhile that wasn't what he was thinking at all at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The irony about foaming at the mouth and making a big deal out of an idiot fundraising is that it gives the idiot more exposure and more opportunity to fund raise.
    Nobody on this site is going to give her money.

How do we know she doesn't simply have a repressed fetish for hugh mungus white men and was triggered?

Just ignore it, she has proven to be a asshole and i don't like assholes. I just wish other feminists would just look at this train wreak and step back and think "is that what i will become". This woman and women like her ruin your whole argument and will not get your ideas even looked at. For once i am glad i don't have to put up with this shit being gay and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    How do we know she doesn't simply have a repressed fetish for hugh mungus white men and was triggered?
    Well, the first thing she thought of when she heard "hugh mungus" was a big cock.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    No she was insisting that he was pointing at his dick because she wanted to make a scene and have him get arrested. Meanwhile that wasn't what he was thinking at all at the time.

Nobody on this site is going to give her money.
    that's exactly the point, even she should know if she had studied the "patriarchal system" she goes on about, that blokes use hugh mungus as a piss take for their weight, she probably saw this as a chance and capitalized on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    No she was insisting that he was pointing at his dick because she wanted to make a scene and have him get arrested.
    I'm not entirely sure he could have been arrested even if he was pointing at his dick.

"You stand here accused of pointing at your penis. How do you plead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not entirely sure he could have been arrested even if he was pointing at his dick.

Might be a disorderly. But you'd have to be legally drunk.

10+ Year Old Account

Humongous your honor.