Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Change Is Too Fast

Nurf this, buff that, +5% .. -10% .. +10% .. Stealth nurfs .. Tool-tip errors/buffs/nurfs .. PvP templates changed so fast ..

I had never experienced this fast rate of change before in WoW and I HATE IT!

In the pursuit of efficient balance Acti-Blizz is moving so fast my head is spinning and its not fun at all ..

10+ Year Old Account
    So wait... You'd rather they went back to letting 1 class DOMINATE every other class in pvp instead of managing it as the season goes so that everyone has a fair shot at top spots? Or back when blizz only did balancing with their raid patches that hit maybe every 10 months? This is the best pvp balancing attempt blizz has actually tried to shoot for in years, there's nothing wrong with it.

i rather them try to fix this stuff every week, than let 3 classes dominate entire pvp ladder over entire season, no thx... at least blizzard is trying to fix their shit. so as far as those hotfixes are coming we should not complain about their frequency.

Balance/ accuracy wise...well thats a totally different story.

wow, must suck when you cant quickly swap to the FotM that wont be fixed for the next 6 months.

I personally much prefer swift response

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    wow, must suck when you cant quickly swap to the FotM that wont be fixed for the next 6 months.

I personally much prefer swift response
    there's a swift response to an outlier, and then there's the knee jerk reaction that has been evident the last few weeks, with spells/abilities being changed for seemingly no reason whatsoever, and some that need to be changed left very much alone and no word as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    So wait... You'd rather they went back to letting 1 class DOMINATE every other class in pvp instead of managing it as the season goes so that everyone has a fair shot at top spots? Or back when blizz only did balancing with their raid patches that hit maybe every 10 months? This is the best pvp balancing attempt blizz has actually tried to shoot for in years, there's nothing wrong with it.
    How do you learn if the entire game changes every week ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Obviously there are pros and cons to each respective balance change rate but personally I am loving this right now. It's so satisfying seeing all the fotm rerollers panic every 2 weeks that the class they once again flocked to is being taken back in line and won't carry them to glad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    because you dont need to know every single little % of damage, you need to know what does what and how it does it, the damage is just an after thought

somones telling you how to make 1 million dollars, and your asking "exactly how much money am i going to make?"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I don't think I've heard people complain about changes happening too fast. Except now.

The problem isn't that changes are so fast, the problem is that a lot of them are stupid *cough hamstring gcd cough*, and no amount of number tweaking will change the fact hamstring as a thing should just go. Alongside other outdated mechanics that make no sense like druids removing slows / roots with spamable, free ability. Sure, it's balanced, maybe. But it's not fun to never be able to hit a druid for more than 2 seconds.

This is the problem. Not that there's fast changes, but that none of them address the real frustrating things.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Honestly? After complaints and complaints how it takes AGES to fix it, now somebody is dizzy and complains it is too fast?

People DO complain about literally everything. I keep saying that like every other week and think it is the last time, because it cannot get more laughable...but I always get a surprise.
    OP is just complaining cause its harder than ever to find the FOTM so he can pretend he is good at the game with the OP class like most "PvP" players in WoW do for years now.

Of course rules dont apply to every PvPer but the majority, yeap! Butthurt that balance happens, amazing.

Fully agree. I thought at first those pvp templates would be a nice way to marginally tweak some numbers from time to time, like +/- 2-3% here and there. But when I see +15% and more EVERY WEEK, it's just gamebreaking in the end.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are making changes weekly to better serve WoW pvp and you are here complaining about changes? wtf

Dude quit complaining and adjust to it, atleast now we don't see some classes dominate the whole season til new patches come out.

These balance weekly changes are the best thing that ever happened. Even if your in the shitty end of the stick but get compensated (Like Warriors).

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    The problem isn't that changes are so fast, the problem is that a lot of them are stupid *cough hamstring gcd cough*, and no amount of number tweaking will change the fact hamstring as a thing should just go. Alongside other outdated mechanics that make no sense like druids removing slows / roots with spamable, free ability. Sure, it's balanced, maybe. But it's not fun to never be able to hit a druid for more than 2 seconds.

This is the problem. Not that there's fast changes, but that none of them address the real frustrating things.
    I have to agree with this statement. I don't mind that changes are being made but it is like they are making changes to random things rather than just fine tuning. Also, fast changes DO make learning your class/spec pretty frustrating. It changes spec builds and ability priority. Not just a FOTM thing..... hell, I only have 1 toon to 110 so if he is FOTM I am just lucky

They have no idea what they are doing anymore and it's been obvious for a while. This whole Legion pvp system is a failed experiment and should be burned at the stake like an evil witch

Yep, they are simply reeling and most likely 95% of their team is NOT actively playing the game to have a clue about what needs to be done in most cases. It is absolutely hilarious how much of a clusterf*ck the game is in most situations. You see just a massive ball of players in one spot, all smashing buttons, since the majority of players is now playing melee and this absolutely kills the flow of the game the we have known for entire life of this game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because you dont need to know every single little % of damage, you need to know what does what and how it does it, the damage is just an after thought

somones telling you how to make 1 million dollars, and your asking "exactly how much money am i going to make?"
    Carry me to glad please.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the recent WW agi nerf, my self heal now heals me for 90k in PvP. That's like 1 Lock DoT tick's worth of damage right there. Not even worth using.

Compare that with my Enh Sham's which heals for like 400k.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    With the recent WW agi nerf, my self heal now heals me for 90k in PvP. That's like 1 Lock DoT tick's worth of damage right there. Not even worth using.

Compare that with my Enh Sham's which heals for like 400k.
    I'm surprised that Windwalker still has Effuse at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I had never experienced this fast rate of change before in WoW and I HATE IT!
    There are two kinds of people which may be annoyed by this:

1. FotM rerollers, and those are the majority of high rated PvPers. If this would not be the case, the ladders wouldn't be so stale.
    2. People who just dislike "change" su much that they don't want to antiticape against recently buffed classes, 'cause they don't know much about them and lose consistently

Both groups of people are bad for the metagame, 'cause they are that kind of people who establish the "play whats OP or what auto-wins against OP", not contributing to diversity.