Do you want to raid while still enjoying the rest of your life?

Did you get into Legion a few weeks after launch, but feel like you're falling behind? If you're a dedicated player, we have a spot for you.

Our raid times are Thursday / Sunday / Monday from 9 pm – 11pm EST.

There is no attendance requirement, but we encourage members who participate in heroic raiding to perform above a minimum performance standard (185kDPS+, 250k+ DPS recommended) and to attend raids as regularly as possible.

If you do need to miss a raid night, just contact an officer ahead of time so that we can adjust our plans.

We clear normal Emerald Nightmare in roughly an hour.

You will be a good fit for Dimension if:

• You can fit in with a group of professionals in their 20s and 30s
  • If you want to make the most out of your limited time in game
  • Want to raid under skilled and experienced raid leadership
  • Are comfortable with a steady rate of raid progression
  • Enjoy continually improving your performance in a constructive raid environment.

Current Recruiting Needs

All specs and classes will be considered. We have a strong need for:

• All ranged DPS
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Restoration Druid

We encourage new and especially returning players to apply to the guild.

To start your application, PM me here on reddit or message me on Battle.net at #stidget1805. You can also reach our guild leader at NMelton#1192 and our recruiting officer at Ryathael#1923.

Your application should include your character name, your average ilvl equipped, your primary, and your alternate spec. For bonus points, include a link to your recent raid logs.

About the Guild

<Dimension> began as a group of raiders looking for a fresh start on one of the most populated and progressed Alliance servers in the US. We started raiding at the beginning of the Fury of Hellfire patch with a mixed group of veteran and new players.

We have an active Discord server and members run Mythic+ and dungeon runs regularly off of raid nights.

To start your application, PM me here or message me on Battle.net at #stidget1805. You can also reach our guild leader at NMelton#1192 and our recruiting officer at Ryathael#1923.

Your application should include your character name, your average ilvl equipped, your primary, and your alternate spec. For bonus points, include a link to your recent raid logs. If that all looks good, come join us on our next raid this upcoming Sunday at 8 pm CST.