Priest TMW Profile for Patch 7.1 w/Download

This profile has been updated for patch 7.1! It includes all three specs! This profile is meant to be a learning tool/helper for new and veteran players of the game. It will display important information centralized on your screen using the TellMeWhen addon.

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Updates for Patch 7.1 include:

General

- Profile toggles have been implemented! You can now shut off an entire profile with one icon by setting the appropriate icon to 0% (hidden). You can use this to disable profiles for specializations you don't require!
    - The Version date is now printed in the corner of the screen when in editting mode. Check this date against updates to make sure its the latest!

Shadow

- Increased profile size by 20%
    - Void Bolt will now track it's cooldown compared to the GCD
    - An icon will appear if you are not in Shadowform
    - Reworked priorities to be more consistent

Holy has been added!

Discipline has been added!

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

Deleted
    thanks useful thread

SW: Death still comes up when it's not castable when Reaper of Souls talent is not taken.

Quote Originally Posted by beefeetr View Post
    SW: Death still comes up when it's not castable when Reaper of Souls talent is not taken.
    UPDATE 11/5/2016

Shadow

- Fixed an issue causing Shadow Word: Death to appear at 0 charges

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

The Discipline profile isn't set to be hidden unless an enemy is targeted like every other profile. I'm not sure if this is done on purpose or just an over site. Thank you for posting all these profiles, it is greatly appreciated.

Updates to this TMW profile will be made for 7.1.5 and will be posted on this thread. If you have any suggestions or find any bugs please let me know!

I've finished creating a website that will host the profiles!

http://chesder.weebly.com

I'll continue to post updates here on MMO Champion as we move forward, but from now on you can find all the profiles and different ways to give feedback at the new web page.