Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Humble Bundle is having a pretty big sale right now https://www.humblebundle.com/store?utm_source=home

Heard nothing but good about Doom, tempted to get it, as well as Titan Quest.. Life is Strange Complete is a good deal at $5.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-01-15 at 12:23 AM.

Doom 4 is a blast to play if you were into classic fps 20 years ago. We have a lot of weapons, a good amount of enemies and big enough levels that's more than we can say about modern shooters. Sure, it's less chaotic and a lot less fast than classic Doom, but it's still all about avoiding projectiles (there are no hitscan enemies), keep moving and unload an unholy amount of ammos into demons without reloading!

I have nothing good to say about this game, beside the auto map which is a confusing piece of crap because you can barely figure out in which floor you are with all those layers on top of each other.... So that's a petty complain and the only one i can think about it.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had heard the guns have upgrades too, adding a layer of RPG elemnts to it. I may be wrong on that.

Either way, didn't get Titan Quest. Ended up getting Doom and a game called Coin Crypt. Holy fuck though. Doom is 78GB.

Deleted
    Same thing I said when I grabbed DOOM. WTF, 66.? gig!?
    My guess, all the DLC is included too, just locked.

I agree the map is a bit pants.
    The one thing I dislike about the game, is the "Everything's dead, now backwards & forwards trying to open a door, which takes longer than killing the npcs did".

Aside from that, it's bloody good.

Yeah, the download size is beyond retarded because, as already said, it includes all DLCs too. I read you can play the DLCs maps even if you didn't purcbase tbem if a friend is hosting them, which is nice, but when i'll want to replay this game it will be another pain in my butt to download.... :S
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Yeah, the download size is beyond retarded because, as already said, it includes all DLCs too. I read you can play the DLCs maps even if you didn't purcbase tbem if a friend is hosting them, which is nice, but when i'll want to replay this game it will be another pain in my butt to download.... :S
    Sounds similar to Worms W.M.D. where if you're playing online & someone has the deluxe version, you get to use those items for that match.

Good idea that.

I can recommend Titan Quest.

7+ Year Old Account
    For that price Doom is definitely worth a single-player playthrough. Highly recommend.